Only just noticed..

S

Serene123

How grown up Caitlyn has gotten in the past month. It went by so quick and now she's a little person.

She learnt to walk, she can say Mama, Dada, Nana, and is trying to say "who's that" but just points at herself and mumbles, so she might not, I just assume she's copying me :rofl: She just seems so grown up. You know when you look at them and just realise they're not baby-like anymore? They're a person. Oh she found her hair at the beginning of last month too, so now everything mushed up in her hands gets smudged into her hair. She picks her nose :shock: and she finally knows Rich is dada, now she's spending lots more time with him!

I'm so proud of her. :cloud9: Oh and she slept 9pm untill 7.30am in her cot last night!!

:happydance:
Go Caitlyn!

Dont u just dont want them to grow? :(

People were right, now she is so grown up I want to shrink her back down and keep her tiny forever!

People were right, now she is so grown up I want to shrink her back down and keep her tiny forever!

It's like wish we could press Pause on the growing aspect so that they stay tiny!

Bless her. She is so clever. When they're tiny you wish they were able to start doing things. Now when they do you want them to slow down! Grace isn't as active as Caitlyn although she can crawl but she is very intellegent and it amazes me the things she has learnt and how she used to be a little newborn all snuggled up in my arms :cry:

Try having another one ...All of a sudden my Caitlin is a big girl compared! Its quite a shock to the system! lol

x

Aww, big girl! How exciting!

that's made me feel all teary xx Amelia has changed so much in just 10 short weeks!

I've had a few of those moments :( Sounds lke she's thriving Toria xXx

Awww :cloud9: I keep thinking the same about Hannah when I look at her, she's no longer my baby!

Aww, your right, they learn so much in such a short time. I look at Kathryn and she is just so much more playful and now she can sit by herself and she's so close to crawling, they do so much so fast :cry:

awww :hugs: i no what you mean, maddi is like a 'little girl' now, so scarey and wonderful all at once! x

i was just looking at rhys and ffion playing together today and thinking the exact same thing. ffion has changed so much in the past 2 weeks its unreal!

awww its so rewarding but also so sad to see them growing up..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->