Only just TTC! Ovulation help please!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Hello,

Only just started TTC this month!! Not sure when I'm ovulating as I only came off the pill 2 weeks ago. Today I experienced a gloop of CM and incredibly sore nipples... I've never had either of these signs before, is it because I have come off the pill. Do signs of ovulation change or not?

Are these signs of being fertile?

I'm no expert but this month was my first month using OPK, and yesterday was my day to get a positive opk. That being said my nipples are sore so so so sore today that wearing a shirt or accidentally rubbing my arm against them doing normal stuff hurts.

Hello,

Only just started TTC this month!! Not sure when I'm ovulating as I only came off the pill 2 weeks ago. Today I experienced a gloop of CM and incredibly sore nipples... I've never had either of these signs before, is it because I have come off the pill. Do signs of ovulation change or not?

Are these signs of being fertile?

Is the gloop like raw egg whites?? If so, get bd'ing :)

Yes dove830 it is! Arghh need my partner to hurry home!!!!!

Hey! It's so hard figuring out what our bodies are up to and everyone is different, plus each cycle can differ. I was on the pill for 8 years so no ovulation for that long and I couldn't remember ever having any O symptoms pre-pill. Luckily my body did a good job at giving me hints. I took my last active pill on June 12. About 4 days later my withdrawal bleed started (cd1). On CD 14 I had diarrhea and sore nipples which I had never had before. My CM was also watery. On CD 15 I woke up with horrible cramps on my left side only, still had the very sore nipples, and had a tiny bit of pink in my ewcm. Based on the bfp I got yesterday I must be right in guessing that was the day I O'd. I've heard other ladies say that their nipples hurt ever since they came off the pill though, so everyone different Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->