Only one in there???

G

GroovyMam28

So I'm pregnant with my 3rd, i did show early with my daughter but think this is just ridiculous... thoughts ?? Also added the hpt I did at 5+4, from lookin at test forum that's strong?

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 20
Wow that's some bump!! How far along are you?

My test was extremely dark at 4 weeks and I'm convinced I'm having twins. This is also my 3rd and I'm quite bloated (work trousers won't close) but nothing that resembles a bump

I'm 6+4 now Hun, it's crazyyy. I have no idea what to think haha. You think it's twins? How far are you? You'll have to update if it is :)

I'm 4+4. Yeah I just can't shake the feeling that it's twins!!

Have you a scan booked?

This is me at 4+2

Attachments

• IMG_2714.jpg
    IMG_2714.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 26
I'm 6+3 with number 3 and I'm the same, so bloated and have just ordered some maternity clothes as I'm bursting out of my jeans already! I showed early with DD2 as well, I think our bodies just remember what to do haha There's only one in there, had an early scan today :)

So it's #3 that has us all buying maternity clothes before 8 weeks!!!

I'm currently 6+5, and in desperate need of larger trousers. I was wearing a really long shirt today, so I undid the button on my jeans. I couldn't stand the pressure. :haha:

I'm only on#2!

I'm currently 6+5, and in desperate need of larger trousers. I was wearing a really long shirt today, so I undid the button on my jeans. I couldn't stand the pressure. :haha:

I'm only on#2!

I did this too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"