Only one week left, starting to freak out

MoonMuffin

Mom of 2!
Reaction score
This time next friday I will have my little boy in my arms! I'm really starting to freak out though, I don't feel ready at all. I have to pack my bag still, pack my DD's things (she'll be staying with my parents while I'm in the hospital), and we're staying with my parents for a week or 2 after I get out of the hospital (this way DH can keep working-paternity leave isn't paid at all) so I have to pack up everything we'll need for that time and take it down to my parents house (they live an hour away but are a lot closer to DH's work then we are). I also just can't grasp the fact that I'm having another baby. I've been so excited up till now, but I'm sooo nervous now and I don't know how I'm going to manage 2 young kids :nope: and I feel guilty because my DD will have such a change in her life, I don't know how I'm going to love another baby as much as I love my DD. I know I will and it'll all be fine after a couple weeks but I'm just scared I guess :shrug:
Sorry that was kind of pointless, but I do feel a little better letting it out, I feel like my head is just in total denial that I'm having a baby. I'm more scared this time then I was when I was going to have my DD :dohh:

Wisjing you all the best for the c-section, and sending you lots of calm vibes. I think your worries are very understandable and perfectly normal for most second time mums. Sure you'll do great:flower:

Goosie

Aww good luck. I'm sure things will work out just fine. Your DD will have someone to look after and I'm sure they'll have a great relationship.

Gem x

I see that you're due on the same day as me, but you're scheduled for a section? I want to wish you all the best, Hen. At least this time next week, you know you'll have your baby. I reckon I'm trotting on into the New Year with this little monster! :cry:

You'll be fine and you will love this baby as much as your daughter, promise! And you'll cope magnificently too! I'm having my third - plenty of love to go round! Your little girl will adore her new brother or sister.

Best of luck to you!

XXX

I see that you're due on the same day as me, but you're scheduled for a section? I want to wish you all the best, Hen. At least this time next week, you know you'll have your baby. I reckon I'm trotting on into the New Year with this little monster! :cry:

You'll be fine and you will love this baby as much as your daughter, promise! And you'll cope magnificently too! I'm having my third - plenty of love to go round! Your little girl will adore her new brother or sister.

Best of luck to you!

XXX

Thanks, yeah I ended up needing a section with my DD so we decided just to do an elective this time, its a bit safer and there are several other reasons. Mercifully my doctor is letting me do it a week before I'm due, my hip has been so bad and I've just felt awful so she's taking pity on me :D

I do feel better now, this past weekend I got some more things I needed and it made me feel better/more prepared. I just hope he doesn't decide to come this afternoon, I'm dying to see frog princess and my parents are babysitting tonight :lol:
I just can't believe I'll have my little guy in just a few days!
I hope your LO comes soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->