oo belly ache??

catmummyof4

Reaction score
Well im in the dreaded tww and im getting belly ache right where period pain is usually does anyone else get this? I dont normally hav any feeling when ovulating or before i come on. X

How many dpo are you?

Only about 5or 6 im only guesing when it qould have been x

Could have been some implantation cramps. :)

Is there anything else to look out for? We dtd every day lmao xx

Even under the best of circumstances, it's important to remember you've only got a 20% chance or so of catching the egg and successfully implanting. (Though DTD every day certainly doesn't hurt -- that's my tactic, and it worked for me this cycle!)

You can symptom spot to the moon and back, but unfortunately, there's no way to know for sure until you get a positive hpt. :) Do you temp?

No i wouldnt no where to startif im honest lol congrats on ur bfp!!!

Thanks!

Temping is kind of amazing ... you get to know your body so much better! I only started this last cycle and wish I'd gotten into it earlier. You just get a BBT thermometer (I bought one for about $8 off Amazon) and take your temperature at the same time every morning in bed, before you get up, talk, move around much, etc. Then you track it (I used FertilityFriend's app). That's it! You can see when you ovulate, IF you ovulated, and can even see clues as to if your egg implanted and you're pregnant.

It's so hard not to symptom spot! I woke up in the middle of the night twice the past week with HORRIBLE cramps myself... first cycle off birth control pills in 10 years, so I can't remember if my sore nipples and cramps are normal!!!! What brand BBT did you use Dill?

I hav to tell u dill as uv answerd loads of my questions i got a faint bfp :D xx

AWESOME, congratulations!!!! :dance:

Well iv done a tesco and morrisons both 15mlu and a digital clearblue 25mlu th clearblue said not pregnant but the others said positive so we will c in the morninv im not due on until fri lol xx

Digitals are much less sensitive than regular tests (I think 25miu is a lie :lol:) so it seems pretty common for most women to get a "not pregnant" on those until a few days after AF is due. It'll happen! :)

O thats mde me feel much more positive what should i do next go drs etc? X

Omg congrats! Yes for sure go to the doc, they can confirm with blood test ��

ok i will do im not due on until friday will it still pick it up?

off topic how do i set up a ticker? ? xx

Here they won't even do my blood draw until 8 weeks!

Congratulations Dill and catmummy... so happy for your both to get your BFP. You both must be over the moon!!! **Baby Dust***

I haven't been on these forums for months and decided to come back as I am anywhere from 6-8 days late. I usually get my AF around the 2-3rd of each month and it hasn't come. I haven't been trying but my DH and I did the BD during this month unprotected. I am scared to test as I suffered a chemical last year. The only symptoms I have had is light cramping and my breasts are a little tender. What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->