ooo ... early days but v exciting!! xx -OMG!!! i'm PREGNANT!!!

I also see a line on the inverted middle one. I hope this is it for you...keep us updated.

personally i swinging towards FALSE positive.... i'm too early not enough DPO's :( we shall see

Ooh good luck, how many dpo are you? xx

yes tested again. same faint line... maybe slightly lighter.

Attachments

• SDC10747.jpg
    SDC10747.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 76
  • SDC10748.jpg
    SDC10748.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 47
I'm still sure I can see something on both! Is that line narrower than the control line? If it came up within the time limit and you've now had more than one test like that it definitely looks like something's going on though! x

I'm still sure I can see something on both! Is that line narrower than the control line? If it came up within the time limit and you've now had more than one test like that it definitely looks like something's going on though! x

it has a darker edge to it... don't know how to explain it then the rest of the line is really faint but hard to capture... but the dark edge really came up this morning wheras yesterday it was just a faint all over line...???

Fingers, eye's, legs and toes crossed for you..

it has a darker edge to it... don't know how to explain it then the rest of the line is really faint but hard to capture... but the dark edge really came up this morning wheras yesterday it was just a faint all over line...???

Sounds good, especially if you can see a faint line that is the normal width and it came up quickly! Still so confused by your dates though! x

Good luck and can't wait to see the next installment, just a thought do they definitely have pink in the line? Evaps are grey but I guess you've probably been told that before. Good luck. xx

GOD i now have a POAS addiction!!!!!! :hissy:

couldn't resist.... new pics.... think its getting darker thou....
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Attachments

• SDC10813.jpg
    SDC10813.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 74
  • SDC10814.jpg
    SDC10814.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 42
It's very faint but i do see it. Good luck! Hope it gets darker for you xx

yes, yes i can see it. i would say, pee on a first response, if it is pos, then YAY. if it is neg, try to take a deep breath and stay away from testing for about a week! lol. i so hope that this is it for you!

I can definitely see it on those ones too!! I'd try an FRER if you can get one soon! Fingers crossed :D x

I can see something. Wait a few more days then test again. HA I was a POAS addict once too! I know it's hard.

i can defo see somat ! but uknow with these test, even when i was a wk late for af it was still faint hun, get a FR:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->