ooo ... early days but v exciting!! xx -OMG!!! i'm PREGNANT!!!

getting a FRER first thing tommorow :D but i did my last ic this morning ...lines darker again :D

thanks for all your replies and help!!!!!! :dance:

i dunno if its just me but i really cant see anything.. thats with my glasses on.. lol how many DPO are u..

i can def see faint lines! please let us know when you do a digital! fingers crossed for you honey!

ok heres pics....

:D :D :D

Attachments

• SDC10851.jpg
    SDC10851.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 115
  • SDC10852.jpg
    SDC10852.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 70
That definitely looks darker! I can even see it on the thumbnail pics!! x

Im sorry i cant see any lines on any except the last one and i think it looks like an evap?Then again the lines are usually darker in real life than on [pics and I havent got the best eye sight! Really hope im wrong though and its the start of a :bfp:! Good Luck xx

the lines are definately getting darker. keep updating us....its sooooo exciting xxx

I agree with sam's mum. It seems darker to me :) Fingers crossed they keep getting darker xx

keeping my fingers tightly crossed too!!! :D

if it is an evap thou... theres always next month :D

thanks so much for all your replies!!! really appreciate them!!! it is so difficult to tell with faint lines because they could sooo easily be evaps!!

only time will tell (and stronger wee!!! :rofl: ).. but thanks for sharing in my journey :D

Got my fingers crossed for you! I can definitely see lines!! Good luck and keep us posted! Come on :bfp:!!!!

that last one is deffo darker! i agree u need to pee on a FR :happydance: carnt wait to see your BFP!

evaps are evil, these look good though. you have a really good attitude, time will tell, good luck hun xxxxx

Things are looking really good for your :bfp: being on the way! Can't wait for the FRER Good luck! :dust:

I can see the line on the last inverted pic XD good luck!

:coffee:

Where are you and your FRER?! I'm sitting here with all my fingers crossed! :laugh2: x

hey guys!!

nope only oneline on the FRER..... not my month!!!

thanks for all the help though!!!! :D

Sorry peeps!!! believed it myself for a min... think it must have been some dodgy tests!!! will know not to order those again :D

:hugs:

hey guys!!

nope only oneline on the FRER..... not my month!!!

thanks for all the help though!!!! :D

Sorry peeps!!! believed it myself for a min... think it must have been some dodgy tests!!! will know not to order those again :D

:hugs:

Honey... I think FRER are 100 miu.... remember nothing's over until :witch: arrives!
I am in a similar situation.... so try to relax..... and give ur body some time!!! I Know its easy said than done..... but honey..... HOPE - everyday begins with a new hope! I am sorry if it sounds like a lecture :blush: :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am praying for a :bfp::bfp: for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"