ooo ... early days but v exciting!! xx -OMG!!! i'm PREGNANT!!!

:hug: Don't give up yet - you still have lots of time to test this month if you did ovulate when you think you did! I'm not uncrossing my fingers yet! x

thanks for all your support guys!!!

we'll see what happens!!! i'm def not testing again unless i am a week late or so... i have exhausted my test kitty any way :rofl:

we'll just see what happens!!! it will happen when its meant to be!! :D

i think you're being very wise, MrsR. it hurts to get too invested and optimistic when there is a possibility of having a disappointment. i hope your BFP comes clearly very soon. :hugs:

It is not over yet, i just found out that FERs are high sensitivity too, I thought they were very sensitive. Just keep waiting it out.

only me again.... just thought in true POAS addict style i'd share my FRER :bfn: 's with you all HAHAHA :rofl:

tests also taken aprt in true POAS addict style too!!!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• SDC10868.jpg
    SDC10868.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 54
  • SDC10864.jpg
    SDC10864.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 44
good stuff, i love it. are those of the same test? there is something about it that is making me squint and turn my head at different angles.. yanno? can you see even a hint of a line in real life or is it completely blank?

I'm sure I can see a line on there too, even on the smallest screen ever! I'll look properly in the morning but fingers crossed! x

well there was a faintish line... but i just dismissed it because i thought it was going to be a nice easily readable :bfp: if it was to be one at all....!! :blush: i'm kinda thinking this might be an evap!?!?!

ALL piccys i have of the FRER.... thats now in the bin.... binned it after 15 mins so i didn't try to interpret a false result :D

Attachments

• SDC10863.jpg
    SDC10863.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
  • SDC10867.jpg
    SDC10867.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SDC10869.jpg
    SDC10869.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 25
I cant see anything.. but having said taht, I've just looked over the pics of my :bfp: to try and figure out if todays is lighter... and would you believe I cant see lines on any of the pics, and I've got the tests here with obvious lines staring at me :rofl: Maybe I need more sleep!

I can still see something on them! Came straight here this morning - I had a dream about you last night :rofl:

I'm sure there's a faint line...been tilting my head at the inverted one! Seems unlikely that you would get evaps on all tests - in all my many, many bfns I think I've noticed one evap (looking at the test hours later). The rest haven't had even the slightest hint of a line x

it does seem a bit strange that i have had some form of a line on each n every test!!! hmmm!!! think i will wait till friday morning and try another test.....

thanks sams mum!!!!! according to FF i'm only 8DPO so still early for testing.... by friday i will be 10 DPO i think if i am its safe to say i should get a slightly darker line by then.... otherwise i must have amazing evap making pee!!!!!!!! :rofl:

i'll post up results on friday....... might do an IC today!!!!!!!!!! we shall see!!! :D

i'll try holding my pee!!! lol!! very hard at the min cus im peeing like a trooper!!! hahahahaha

hi huns well i got a very very faint line at 9dpo it was a chemist cheapie called answer, the pic is below of how faint it is (inverted)

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/babymarina08/pos-1.jpg

then at 15dpo i done 2 hcg's 1 internet cheepie and one again by answer here is the result dont lose hope hun 8dpo is real early

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/babymarina08/Picturnewpics029-1.jpg

i tested also at 8dpo and got bfn but 9 dpo proved different xx

AAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Attachments

• SDC10903.jpg
    SDC10903.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 94
  • SDC10911.jpg
    SDC10911.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 86
not my month i don't think :( got one to try with tommorows FMU .... then i'm def leaving it to the dreaded :witch:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hun the control line is out and goes to the left (this always happens with asda tests) so I think I see a line to the left of the test line.

XXX

Hun the control line is out and goes to the left (this always happens with asda tests) so I think I see a line to the left of the test line.

XXX

Thats the one I see too!

hey chick! i knonw how frustrated ure feeling as i too am having faint positive results!! its soo frustrating!! im gonna poas (probably for the 8th time in <3 days) 2morrow morn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->