Oooh they're talking about CIO on The Vanessa Show!

Watching....

That skirts too short for a 65 yr old...but thats just my opinion :rofl:

The cio bit is on in a min (break on at the mo) x

im watching it cuddling my 6 week old as he screams if I put him down - but thinking need to get strict !

Lets see what they say ......

I agree with Vanessa...thats how I am with LO, if he needs me, I am there, I personally don't like to use cc/cio but I know it works for some people xx

im watching it cuddling my 6 week old as he screams if I put him down - but thinking need to get strict !

NO! no need at all to "get strict" with a 6 week old i really hope you were joking! :nope: a baby should be held and loved and comforted and if he only wants to sleep on you then thats how it should be!

at 6 weeks old everything is scary and new and your the only thing he knows well enough to be comforted by and feel secure and safe and loved. he needs that and should never be stopped from having that.

not to mention that CIO is for babies 6 months at the minimum.

Yeah I'm like Vanessa, too much of a softy to be able to do any kinds of CIO or CC, even though I know OH wants to do it and tells me off for being "too soft" and spoiling her etc but I can't help but think...she needs me! She wants me I should go to her!

ahhhh i like Vanessa! :flower: im the same! i cant let my baby cry even now It just stresses me out x

NO! no need at all to "get strict" with a 6 week old i really hope you were joking! :nope: a baby should be held and loved and comforted and if he only wants to sleep on you then thats how it should be!

at 6 weeks old everything is scary and new and your the only thing he knows well enough to be comforted by and feel secure and safe and loved. he needs that and should never be stopped from having that.

not to mention that CIO is for babies 6 months at the minimum.

1000% agree with this. I really hope that was a joke. My LO is a year old and I'm still not strict with her. She still gets cuddles when she wants them, I never let her cry and never have. I didn't see the programme but wish I had :dohh:

never thought id say this but i agree with vanessa :shock:
nothing at all against cio or cc but its just not for me im too much of a wuss,

<3

my heart breaks everytime Leo cries and I cant go straoght to him. OH thinks I shouldnt pick him up as soon as he cries as hel learn that if he cries he gets attention. But I cant let him cry.OH let him cry earlier and after 5mins max he'd stopped. :wacko:

if pixie is moaning ill leave her a little bit but there is a difference between moaning and crying - and because i'm her mummy i know the difference. if she cries she gets picked up - no question about it. i think it creates a bond between you and your LO so they know if they are sad,hurt,upset their mummy is there for them :)

if pixie is moaning ill leave her a little bit but there is a difference between moaning and crying - and because i'm her mummy i know the difference. if she cries she gets picked up - no question about it. i think it creates a bond between you and your LO so they know if they are sad,hurt,upset their mummy is there for them :)

agreed! when LO was a few weeks old she just wanted to be held, i thought it would never end and i'd never be able to shower again :haha:
but now she's almost 19 w she's asleep in her cot, in her own room, tells me when she's hungry-angry cry, tired- moany cry, bored-kinda squealy cry and i sometimes miss my sleepy sofa snuggles.
i admit i may just have a good baby, i have met some others at baby clubs that are very different but i can honestly say i've never felt the need to leave her for any length of time. i think twice i've had to leave the room for a few mins to recompose but i go straight back in and use all the usual tricks to stop her crying.

Pixie was very cuddly the first few weeks/months of her life. she was colicy and just wanted cuddled all the time. she would fall asleep on my chest and would fall asleep all the time like that. i thought that she would be atatched to me for the rest of my days haha - now she's a good girl in her own cot snuggled up in her sleeping blanket :) the only time she cries is if she wants a cuddle or if she's hungry - other than that, she is now a very content little bug despite her rough start with colic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->