Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I just had half a shandy :ninja:

Bad girl :rofl:

Now I want a vodka *pift*

I had a glass of rose wine last night-had bad back ache :rofl:

Wanted to neck the bottle but had good will power for an alcoholic!:wacko:

LMAO I had a 1/4 bottle of Bacardi when we first moved in & it took me 3 weeks to drink it :dohh: although things were up the wall if the pregnancy was viable I stayed on the safer side!

I hate beer but that was niceeeee :rofl:

awww bless i still havent drank since i had rhys!!

OMG sorry but I'll be out soon after and OH left at home :rofl:

Yep after this LO I want a bottle of wine brought straight in and pate on toast!:rofl:

lol thats what I drank when I was pg, half lager shandy's! I have to drink lager in the summer, its a rule xx

i poured all my wine and stuff down the sink yesterday lol, was hard to do, i wanted a glass so bad!

roll in Xmas!

x

I have a large unopened bottle of Baileys and a couple of bottles of Champagne ready for when LO is here.
That reminds me, must put some ice bags in the freezer ready :blush:

I have found that since being Pg I absolutely love the odd sip of beer and OMG Guiness *Drools* I couldn't even stand the smell before.

Not long to go now :happydance: :headspin:

Cx

Tbh Layla all the info we're given is conflicting theres that link you gave me which gave me a few thoughts but then the EPU is handing out different advice & my MW said the same so ....

End of day as long as your not getting hammered thats what matters I say & even with the REALLY low 'how much is ok' I've still diverted from that for weeks. One every now & then ... I won't touch any spirits on my one every now & then though I decided even with it saying 1-2 a week.

:rofl: You'll be calling at nearest pub on your way home you:rofl:
Aye :rofl:

I have a large unopened bottle of Baileys and a couple of bottles of Champagne ready for when LO is here.
That reminds me, must put some ice bags in the freezer ready :blush:

I have found that since being Pg I absolutely love the odd sip of beer and OMG Guiness *Drools* I couldn't even stand the smell before.

Not long to go now :happydance: :headspin:

Cx
Thats a nice idea :D

I don't think theres many people who haven't had the odd one every now & then :D

h yes I totally agree, as long as you don't go and get plastered I don't believe the odd drink can do any harm.
Before I got heavily Pg I would buy those really diddy little bottles of wine now and again and have one once or twice a month. Bliss

Cx

im not agaisnt wht anyone else wants to do, each to there own, but for me its not worth teh risk after my misscarriage, im not chanceing anything this time round, so that if anything does happen (touch wood it wont) i cant blame myself.

x

:hugs: even you told me we're past the main bit ... nearly 12 weeks ;)

Think your sickness says it all :rofl:

yeah i know im more or less safe but i still cant help it lol i have so much guilt from Ethans asthma and im convinced i misscarried last time coz i took to many hayfever tablets (i didnt know i was pregnant when i took them) so this time round im not doing anything, no drink, no smoke, no hayfever tablets, thats the worse, having to put up with ichy eyes etc.

Im watching what i eat too, i ate peanut butter and prawns in my other pregncies, but im not even doing that this time round, being very strick on myself.

Its prob coz this is my last one too, dont want to mess it up coz im thinking about teh cot death risks after too.

x

:hugs: dont be so hard on yourself hun - I don't mean your decisions but the blame & guilt on your shoulders. Bet your a FAB mum :D

its hard not to really, i think its coz of my childhood, i dont want to make the same mistakes.

There are still so much booze here left over from the BBQ, i wanted to pour them all down the sink but Jase had a paddy about it lol

i have got a nasel spray and eye drops for my hayfever, i will no doubt use them at the festival, lots of big fields, not good lol. i will be 12 weeks then so i will feel happier about takeing them.

x

lol - I am staying clear of spirits. Bought my OH a bottle of whiskey the other week killed me not buying my drink too :lol:

lol, it will make it all the more fun tho when you can drink it, it goes to your head quicker and you will get drunk off one glass lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->