OoOoOoPpPpPs Hehehehe

Imi

Reaction score
You know when your fed up of asking your OH to do things and like 5 days later its still sat there??

Yep well i got fed up of asking him to take stuf to the skip ...

So i just hired one lmfao

Have a nice shock when he can't park on the drive tonight!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh no opps, well quick way of getting rid of it all

Init ...

And if i had to of asked him once more it would have been accompanied by a thump!!

I got crap all over the place lol!!

xxx

yer do it your way it makes life so much easier, like your style. I would of done the same.

shame on him! I mean it's not like he works all day... :dohh:

Haha!

Yes but he doesn't on a weekend when he says she's gonna do it ...

or when he finishes early to do it ... it's always "I'll do it tomorrow"

Tomorrow my ass i've done it today ... 5 days AFTER tomorrow like!

xxx

Haha!

Yes but he doesn't on a weekend when he says she's gonna do it ...

or when he finishes early to do it ... it's always "I'll do it tomorrow"

Tomorrow my ass i've done it today ... 5 days AFTER tomorrow like!

xxx
you like to dress him up aswell?!

bet your skips full of other people rubbish by morning ;)

shit me secret is out!!!

Already seen some scallies nosing in me rubbish lol

xxx

he he, I've done something similar....I was so fed up of piles of old football videos (we don't even have a video recorder!) taking up a whole wardrobe sized cupboard I told chris to move them when he didn't I got my weekend case put all the vid's in, took them to work and gave them all to charity! It took me a few trips but they're gone & he still hasn't noticed 3 months later!

:rofl:
I'm threatening to do the same with all the Man U football programmes he's been collecting for millions of years! He says they're worth a fortune but won't sell them......where's the sense in that? I could have some new shoes!?..............Now there's a thought would he even notice them gone?:muaha:

Ohhhhhh new shoes at the expense of a man u fan ....

Im game!!!

Lmfao!

xxx

he he, I've done something similar....I was so fed up of piles of old football videos (we don't even have a video recorder!) taking up a whole wardrobe sized cupboard I told chris to move them when he didn't I got my weekend case put all the vid's in, took them to work and gave them all to charity! It took me a few trips but they're gone & he still hasn't noticed 3 months later!

:rofl:
I'm threatening to do the same with all the Man U football programmes he's been collecting for millions of years! He says they're worth a fortune but won't sell them......where's the sense in that? I could have some new shoes!?..............Now there's a thought would he even notice them gone?:muaha:

i will buy progammes :rofl:

slip you an extra fiver to keep it quiet from him :rofl:

Call for another shopping trip........If you're allowed to come with me after the car full you went home with last time :blush:

(BTW.....I've just been to mothercare again!):blush:

AGAIN??

what on earth is left in a shop u haven't brought lol!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->