Oops

motherofboys

Reaction score
Was completely done. Just accidently bought the playmobil zoo, petting zoo, 4 enclosures and 4 packs of animals to split between Ds3 and ds4!
Estimated delivery? 22nd-24th!! Looks like I will be wrapping on Christmas Eve after all.

Amazon have changed the delivery dates to 19-21 estimated. That's better

That's good that you'll receive it sooner :D

A few years ago I ordered them creationary and it didn't turn up until after they had gone to bed on Christmas Eve! I thought I was going to have another of those situations on my hands ha ha

lol hopefully it comes early. Good buys no wonder you couldn't resist!

I was wrapping till 2am last Christmas Eve with a newborn to feed too. Needless to say none of that this year!.

The one year I left some stuff to wrap on Christmas Eve we had a power cut and I was trying to wrap by candle light.

I almost bought the playmobil zoo the other day then thought no I'll be good and if it's on sale after Christmas I'll get it for DS3s birthday. Then dh encouraged me so I'm not fully to blame. We both want it as much as the boys and I think ds2 might even join in as he said it was playing zoo tycoon ha ha! I've done well this year not buying lots of extras, then bam loads in one go ha ha

That sounds difficult! I would not fancy wrapping by candlelight :haha:

It was. You lose the scissors and tape enough in the light :haha: and couldn't have the candles too close in case I caught it with the paper lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->