[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

Hey ladies, room for another? I'm cd5 today. Second cycle after miscarriage. I've lost count of how many cycles total.
We're trying soy isoflavones this month to try and bring ovulation forward as the one month I ovulated early was the month we conceived our angel.
Hoping this will be a lucky a thread for us all :) I usually don't test until the day AF is due and have fairly long cycles, so you'll probably all be BFP'ed up before me if we all catch this month
Waiting for my ov sticks to arrive in the mail

Always room for more x :hugs: for your loss hun x x and when do you start using ov strips? Im curious as to when people use them from what day and time etc :)

I usually start from about day ten, one a day and usually late morning. Then once they darken I start doing two a day. I don't normally ov until cd26 though so I do test for a while...

Hey ladies, room for another? I'm cd5 today. Second cycle after miscarriage. I've lost count of how many cycles total.
We're trying soy isoflavones this month to try and bring ovulation forward as the one month I ovulated early was the month we conceived our angel.
Hoping this will be a lucky a thread for us all :) I usually don't test until the day AF is due and have fairly long cycles, so you'll probably all be BFP'ed up before me if we all catch this month

Welcome luv

Welcome and baby dust to us all!

Im cd6 2nd month ttc 1st. Worried as did everything by the book last month stupidly thought it was gonna be easy and along came AF . Fingers crossed this month x

We can do everything in our power to enhance our chances but only fate can decide if it is to be :) This AF is weird usually (TMI) but its gone brown by now but its still a pinky colour :/ bah, go away already, stupid chemical messing me up :(

Indeed. Apparently a couple with no problems only has about a 20% chance of conceiving each cycle.

Just have to keep chugging along with it :) I used to really stress over TTC but then I realised how little control we actually have. So, as long as we do our best all we can do is go with it

I think at the end of the day we'll all have the babies that were meant to be here. I lost a bean at 8 weeks before dd1 and was completely devastated. Cried for a month...then realised my period was late and got my sticky bfp. We had even used condoms that cycle because we decided we weren't ready to try again :wacko: She is the most amazing little girl, I am so glad everything happened so that she could be here.

Good morning everyone! Hope we all have good luck this month!!

With not even ttc our first at all and it being the first month me and dh had ever dtd, I never realized how much it took to conceive and how it's not as easy. I was hoping it would be just as easy this time. I hope we all get our bfp this cycle!

My AF is very odd, its gone back heavier when usually today is my final day! Think I am going to start using the ov strips on CD10 as thats when FF makes my days green!! new thermometer arrived today as the buttons split on my other one! Fingers crossed for us this month!!

Hello ladies! :) AF waved goodbye 2day so I'm feeling pretty happy! Waiting for a lot of BFPs in the group this cycle! Good luck and :dust: to all!!!

Does anyone know if we ovulate on the same cycle day, each cycle. For example, I'm quite sure I ovulated on CD24 last month. From my understanding ovulation is a period of time...? Well I had a extremely sharp, quick, lower pain, along with tender breasts that day - tender breast days prior. So will I also ovulate on CD24 this time? Ovulation calculators predicts I'm fertile/ovulating Saturday, August 30, 2014 to Thursday, September 4, 2014. So that's CD19-CD24. Now that I'm typing this, seems pretty accurate.

Also, are you guys DTD everyday or every other day? Just curious.

Do you temp or use opk? I temp and never ovulate the same day each month. It's usually CD 14-17. And my cycle length varied by about 29-32 days. I wouldn't go by pain as an indicator. I always did but I was told this could happen the day of, or before or after.

I don't know if I am ovulating AT ALL never mind the same time each month, only just gone back to charting as we were NTNP before, so I have ovulation strips and my new thermometer ready, and some people will ovulate the same time every month but others won't I think it all depends on your body!

I use OPKs and my ovulation date changes. It is usually around cd26 but has been as early as cd20 and as late as cd28.

As for DTD, we use a sperm donor so we inseminate once on the day of +opk. I got pregnant that way and hope to again. It's all about quality not necessarily quantity :)

Well, done a hpt and an opk today to make sure all the hcg has dissipated and aside from a shadow line on the hpt they were both neg, so I am all set for another month :D

I have no idea if I ovulate the same time each month. We just dtd so we don't miss the day. I will start using opk next cycle if I haven't gotten a BFP by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->