[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

Blah, my bleeding is still heavy and im CD5, just go away already :grr: then I can get on with next cycle!! :(

I started using OPK previous cycle and realized I ovulated earlier than my period calendar predicted. Like a week earlier. The only prob was that I started temping mid cycle, so I don't really have sth to compare with this cycle. Plus I rarely have EWCM and started using pre seed the previous month. So basically I was fed up of TTC based on luck and decided to try everything all together to boost my chances. After learning that his twin brother is going to be a dad my DH got crazy and wants a baby right away!!! Note: I started driving him crazy about having a baby in 2011 after we got married and he got mad whenever I mentioned it, because he thought it was too early. I tried every method to convince him and told him many stories to scare him, but without success. Then, when he turned 30 this year he came to me in March and said he wanted to start TTC. You can't imagine how happy I got. And now I feel that he wants it even more than I do. Lol. I really wish we succeed this month. :)

Im cd8 and missed last month even though i followed ovulation strips and dtd before and 3 days after. Im going to dtd everyday just to make sure I dont miss it. Iv read up on if you should dtd everyday or every other and more say everyday 9 days after AF. I did think of buying a sperm test online my hubby wanted me to get one so i think i will just for extra checking. Good luck everyone

Well Cd6 and im still bleeding, longest I have bled since having my son, and i know its a chemical/miscarriage because (TMI) the smell is like my postpartum bleeding, clinical smelling its weird .. bleh!! I start OV strips on sunday the day after im 24 :D cos its my birthday on saturday! :D

Well Cd6 and im still bleeding, longest I have bled since having my son, and i know its a chemical/miscarriage because (TMI) the smell is like my postpartum bleeding, clinical smelling its weird .. bleh!! I start OV strips on sunday the day after im 24 :D cos its my birthday on saturday! :D

sorry to hear

Happy early birthday!! =) Hope everything goes better for you next cycle!

Done an ovulation strip this evening with the weakest wee ever and it has a faint line on so negative, TMI but my cervix is still high and soft :wacko: weird!

I cant figure out my cervix. Maybe im just not reaching high enough in? Lol i don't know. I've never tried to feel my cervix before so im not exactly sure what im doing lol

I hope the bleeding stops soon! :hugs:

:hugs: I hope the bleeding stops soon and you get your BFP this cycle!!! :) Make a wish on your birthday. Birthday wishes are the best!!! :flower:

Well, my bleeding has stopped and my temp dropped massively this morning! so now its a case of using ovulation strips, started using them early incase chemical has messed things up, would you guys like to see pictures of my strips as i do them?

DSC_0376.jpg Todays

DSC_0372.jpg Yesterdays

My ovulation strips yesterday at around 9pm and today's was 2pm

Hello ladies! I am CD 17 ttc#1 with PCOS. How are you guys doing?

Well I thought bleeding had stopped but still getting brown when I wipe hoping today is final day and have recorded this on my notes at the doctors, testing daily with ovulation strips until lines get darker then will test twice daily until surge is over!! Fxd ladies!!

Helloooo!!! :) CD8 today and the OPK is negative, but has a second line...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test306771

We still BD, just in case and for fun... I only test once a day in the morning (until the next batch of tests arrives... lol) So keeping my fingers crossed and trying to be super relaxed...

Girls, I have a question... Do you think that position matters while TTC? I read in various sources that it doesn't, but I still have doubts... (TMI) DH loves D.Style... :shy: and I fell like every time I try to turn around most of the :spermy: leak out... Opinions?

Nope makes no difference. Sperm that is going to swim up the cervix will do it almost immediately following ejaculation. What's leaking our is just semen and old sperm that would t fertilise anything anyway. They say if there's a sperm count or motility issue then missionary is best but aside from that anything goes really!

I'm back ladies, chemical is over :cry: but straight on to new cycle :) cd6 today, ordered me some new strips :thumbup:

I read that position makes no difference but that staying lying down for 15 minutes afterwards does. They did a study where the women who stayed lying down had a 50% greater chance of conceiving. https://www.babycenter.com/0_how-to-get-pregnant-fast_10337115.bc

For ovulation strips you aren't supposed to use Morning urine, and typically they always have a second line, its when the second test line is as dark, or darker than the control line that you are ovulating! Will test again this afternoon, usually I ov around CD16 so will be interesting to watch progression! Sorry about your chemical hopefulpony, I know how you feel I just had one too but I would have been 5 weeks if going my LMP :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->