[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

Well done for the weight loss gunge, slimming world is fab I think. Fx for next cycle hun.
Hopefully won't be long until o mrsmac xxx

No AF yet, had my cup in and checked it earlier was a bit of brown and some stretchy red but CP check showed white cm soft cervix, but aching says shes teasing me :/ Grrr come on already I want to move on!!

AF arrived in extra full force this morning :/ Very painful and very upset as I have truly had enough now, almost 3 years of nothing but fucking heartbreak and disappointment! Back to contraception we go, Alek is clearly destined to be an only child, good luck ladies x

Oh ginge, so sorry she got you this month :cry:

I really really hope you have some luck soon. Have you tried agnus castus? I swear I would not have DS if it weren't for those pills!! X

I do have agnus castus but its been misplaced in the house move, its around somewhere i have two bottles of it and soy iso too :/

Might be worth a shot if you can lay your hands on them? I got some on Amazon (uncoated tablets rather than capsules, so need to take them quick!), £11 for 200 one a day.

Don't know what your circumstances are hormone wise but because I have PCOS and oestrogen dominance, the herbalist i was going to told me not to take soy at all (in fact she made me cut it out of my diet all together) as it counteracts the agnus castus, even if you take them a different points in your cycle xx

All good here myheart -CD10 in my first proper cycle post mc so waiting for ov!

How are you? X

Soy didnt help I still ovulated as normal but AF arrived in full force, called time on ttc for now, I dont even want to anymore, good luck ladies

Don't worry all I am still lurking, kinda, not tracking/stressing. Taking as we go :) though still testing early :facepalm:

Shame theres only us here eh x Oh well, keep on trudging, hoping and :sex: haha

I'm still lurking too. A bit in limbo land at the mo but do keep popping by. Hope everyone's ok x

Well, after not tracking or trying as such I got this this morning,

12544760_10156450528280346_65508867_o.jpg

and a 20miu this afternoon

12544681_10156450528745346_2384537_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh