[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

how come you're WTT now myheart we go on holiday for a week on sunday and whens AF expected? yup right while we are on holiday so guess who has had to pack her menstrual cup!

Had a follow up scan today - foetal pole but no sign of a heartbeat. Measuring 5/6 w but should be nearly 9. They can't diagnose miscarriage until they have another measurement so I have to go back next week. Again. So fed up!

Glad the scan and sa came back well ginge. Once recovered, I need to try and get healthy. I firmly believe my weight has played a part in all of this xx

ETA: thanks very much for asking x

Hey ladies. I'm hoping to join your thread, if you wouldn't mind having me? I'm ttc #2; we have been trying for 3 months now. I have a ds who is 4. Currently in my fertile window and I am praying that this is our month.

Xo

Hey ladies. I'm hoping to join your thread, if you wouldn't mind having me? I'm ttc #2; we have been trying for 3 months now. I have a ds who is 4. Currently in my fertile window and I am praying that this is our month.

Xo

Welcome hun. Good luck ☺

Had a follow up scan today - foetal pole but no sign of a heartbeat. Measuring 5/6 w but should be nearly 9. They can't diagnose miscarriage until they have another measurement so I have to go back next week. Again. So fed up!

Glad the scan and sa came back well ginge. Once recovered, I need to try and get healthy. I firmly believe my weight has played a part in all of this xx

ETA: thanks very much for asking x

I'm so sorry hun. It's horrid being in limbo :hugs: xxx

how come you're WTT now myheart we go on holiday for a week on sunday and whens AF expected? yup right while we are on holiday so guess who has had to pack her menstrual cup!

We have a holiday booked in April/May so we are on hold for now.
That's typical hun. Have a lovely holiday ☺

Well if I take away the 'positive' opk as it wasnt quite positive I seemed to have missed it by a few hours, it moves ovulation to CD13 but if I leave it as positive its CD15, so I am not sure this month I did have some cramping around cD15 if its CD13 then I could come on as earlyy as tomorrow I hope i don't come on at all but thats unlikely xx

Hi ladies, quick update - finally got a diagnosis and it's a missed miscarriage. Baby didn't grow past 6w.

Booked in for pills Saturday and Monday as its a two week wait for a D&C.

Going to focus on my health for a fewonths then think about trying again x

Hi ladies, quick update - finally got a diagnosis and it's a missed miscarriage. Baby didn't grow past 6w.

Booked in for pills Saturday and Monday as its a two week wait for a D&C.

Going to focus on my health for a fewonths then think about trying again x

I'm so so sorry :hugs:
I hope the coming days are easy as they can be on you :hugs: we are here for you xxx

So sorry MrsMac life can be so cruel AF arrived after a near perfect cycle after a hsg, was quite impressed actually though i was on holiday at the time :( booo, never mind, getting excited for christmas and planning a christmas eve box for my monster who will be three this time!!!

Sorry af showed hun.
We do Christmas eve boxes the kids love them. I'm pretty sure they prefer them over Christmas day xx

I never had anything like that so its fun planning it out of curiosity whats in yours?

Always have a new pair of pj's normally Xmas ones a new dvd to watch all together before bed something sweet and normally a few crafty things so we can leave santa a letter or drawing xx

great thankyou xx going to start collecting things for it soon x

Me too my heart, just waiting for my body to try and get back to normal after mc!

Having some pain in the middle of my uterus, towards the left. Feels too low down to be o pain. I've had the all clear at a scan last week to see if there was any retained tissue. The lady looked at my ovaries and said the right looks fine but didn't have a luteum cyst so defo not ovulated from that side and she couldn't see the left as i had 'bowel gas' :blush:

I just want to get back into the swing of things so we can TTC again :(

Hello ladies, all is good here, lost 2 n 1/2lb today at slimming world making 12lb loss total AF due anytime soon but gotten BFN so think shes coming!

Well done ginge, that's great!

Hopefully next cycle is the lucky one! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back