[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

I still have a short luteal phase of about 9/10 days though so still a way to go before i think we'd conceive. But you never know! X

Well, moved house and period is due sunday, no tracking, no bbt, no OPKs up until a few days ago I didn't even know what cycle day I was on, but I know the outcome of this month already :( same as all the others :cry:

You never know ginge!
We was suppose to be moving 3 weeks Friday, but our buyer pulled out this morning,not a happy bunny today grrrrrr

TMI but I have terrible gas and itchy nipples, not to mention feeling soggy... all signs of AF for me :(

Still around ladies, been a hectic time, had to miss my hsg due to hubbys grandad having a heart attack, i have joined slimming world in the hope it helps me lose weight and i pray it works!! first weigh in tomorrow, put my clearblue monitor up for sale as i am not using it!!

Sorry to hear about hubby's grandad, hope he's on the mend.

I started SW too, lost 4lb in my first week, really worked last time I did it! How did you get on with your weigh in?

lost half a pound but made the mistake of eating before class where i hadnt the first time, but from now it should show consistent loss even if i eat before group

Hi ladies, thought I should let you know - got a BFP!

Very very scared, not feeling very positive about things as it took a while to show (17DPO before I got two clearly visible lines) and I have none of the usual symptoms of pinching, sore boobs etc.

Not getting ahead of myself just yet but hoping and praying for a sticky bean and healthy baby in 8 months! Xx

Omw congratulations hun h&h 9 months! Had ultrasound today but don't get results til 12th August

Thank you!! Keeping everything crossed.

Keep us posted with the us results x

I will get them on the 12th I hope its good news, was my anniversary yesterday but no BFP getting faint lines on test but camera isnt picking them up and i dont think they are real :(

Bad news ladies - been for a scan and the sac is empty. I should be nearly 7 weeks and it's only measuring 4. Just waiting for nature to take its course now. Absolutely gutted :cry:

I am still around, sometimes, haven't checked this thing for a month or so, been upset not being pregnant yet. Waiting till we can afford Hubby's SA. Every time AF shows I'm still gutted.

I am sorry to hear that mrsmac!!

had the hsg, just appointment on the 12th now, joined slimming world and slowly shedding the lb, can't wait for our holiday though!

Appointment went well no blockages husbands second sa came back amazing with a count of 112 million per ml though my ultrasound showed multiple cysts she was happy that it should return to normal once I lose some weight xx any news mrsmac or anyone else?

That's good with hubby's sa and your hsg went well. I'm on countdown until Nov and it's going slow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->