[OPEN GROUP]Symptom Spotters Anonymous! Testing in December! Come one come all! 1 BFP

DH asked me last night if I was pregnant. I said it's too soon to know. So this morning he woke up, put his ear to my stomach, and said he "hears a baby being made" in there. I wanted to cry. I really hope we get a BFP this cycle. We want it bad.

I have zero symptoms to report.

Awww ABmommy, that is too sweet! Fx for you!

DH asked me last night if I was pregnant. I said it's too soon to know. So this morning he woke up, put his ear to my stomach, and said he "hears a baby being made" in there. I wanted to cry. I really hope we get a BFP this cycle. We want it bad.

I have zero symptoms to report.

Aw so lovely! Fx for you Hun!

DH doesn't mention it really, think he's worried about encouraging the crazy obsessive in me (it seriously doesn't need any encouragement!) once my fertile window is over he just asks when he's up next!!!

Started with a bit of lower back / hip ache this evening. Doubt it could be anything this early on, prob been sat funny all day at my desk.

Hey ladies ! Hope it's ok I join :)

I'm only 2 DPO. I had cramping on O day for almost the whole day. Then slight cramping yesterday. I normally don't get O pain so hoping it's a good sign :) I've been feeling kind of hot as well. But not sure if it's normal or in my head. Hope it's our month with our loss in September. We BD'd the 3 days before O and day of O. So I have a good feeling. But also so not want to get on my high horse and nothing happen. So hard to be in the TWW.

Good luck all ! Baby dust :)

I hate the tww! It's all I can do to not test right now I'm 3dpo today. I'm going to start testing on my birthday Sunday at 6dpo. I know it's too early but have a ton of cheapies and it makes me feel better! Baby dust to all you ladies!

Yeah I also have a ton of cheapies I might use early lol.

I just feel "full" in my uterus region today, and have lots of cm. Also, I got SO winded walking up the stairs after lunch when coming back to work. I'm usually winded, but I almost needed my inhaler! (I don't have asthma, but I needed it last year for allergies.) Ever since then I've felt shaky and almost out of breath. I'm tellin' ya... reminiscent of last pregnancy...

It looks clear on tp, almost like ewcm, but when I do a cm check it's a translucent white color.

Thanks ladies.

I'm 3dpo and other than having sensitive front teeth(very unusual for me) I'm not having many other symptoms besides sore nips.

Audraia you're brave for testing at 6dpo! I don't want to see a bfn so going to try and hold out until the 12th. 9 more sleeps, lol

AbMommy I know it'll be a bfn but I just have to. I got my bfp with my dd at 8dpo and with my son at 10dpo so might be just a few days after that. I won't take a frer til 8/9dpo

No gonna lie, I started testing at 5dpo because I'm crazy :p Partly because my ICs can have shadow lines and want to know what's a negative on these things. It really helps satisfy my urge. I mean, when am I going to use all these tests, right!? One can hope...

Yeah it's hard not to lol. I have a love/hate relationship with testing

Me too!

I haven't been feeling well this afternoon - crampy, stomachache, headache, and my face feels flushed. Ugh... just wanna go home and lie down.

Yeah I've been feeling flushed in the face as well. I have like 10 more minutes of work left. Thank goodness.

I've been having dull niggly pains on and off all day which I've never had any other cycle but who knows yet x

I've had tonnes of creamy CM with blobs of ewcm the last couple of days. This is normal for me though. Ff has finally adjusted my chart and now thinks I ovulated when I think I did. I'm only 3 dpo and AF is due a week on Monday

I'm hoping my lack of all symptoms is a good sign. No cramps other than the day I ovulated. No cm at all to speak of. 2 more days til I start testing lol

10dpo for me today! I have convinced myself im pregnant with #4 have plenty of symptoms etc. tested today and got BFN and been sat here crying for the last hour! How stupid of me lol. with my last i got my bfp at 10dpo although it was feinter than feint lol. Im not testing now until monday 13dpo. Thats is AF hasnt visited

5dpo- last couple of days I have had creamy cm (like a huge amount) that seems to have subsided now. Sore bbs which isn't uncommon. I have a fullness feeling in my pelvis but my bowels aren't feeling the greatest today so could be that.
Seems that I have some similar symptoms from when I was pregnant. Trying not to get my hopes up but I could use some good news this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->