[OPEN GROUP]Symptom Spotters Anonymous! Testing in December! Come one come all! 1 BFP

10 DPO and nothing to report apart from BFNs. (I know FF says 7 DPO but I disagree!) had cramps, tender bbs but they've all gone. Feeling quite normal so I'm guessing I'm out. Thinking I might not test again unless I start to feel different, just wait for af to arrive mon/tues (or Friday?! according to FF!!!)

Still nothing but bfn here too. Spotting and cramps at 7dpo then then nothing since. I'm definitely feeling out too!

9dpo according to FF. Constipated, sleeping horribly, waking up drenched in sweat, sour mood, tired, super sore BB's still, lots of acne on my jawline and cheeks, sharp pain in my right ribs when I inhale deeply, dull little niggly pains in my uterus. My temp dropped .4 degrees this morning, but I'm still above cover line, so it's making me think that AF is just on her witchy little way (I'm due either tomorrow or Friday). Went running yesterday for 4 miles, felt like my legs were made of lead and I was sucking wind like crazy, which is really off as I've been distance running for 3 years. I'm just chalking it all up to really bad PMS. I just feel out this month.... I've kind of hit the mindset that as with many things in my life, getting pregnant won't be something that comes easy, or naturally for me. :shrug:

10dpo. Temp dropped below cover and I had pink discharge when I wiped last night after a small BM (sorry! Tmi!). AF is due either today or tomorrow, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Doesn't help that I didn't O until CD19. Going to have to look into what I can take to force my body to either O sooner, or lengthen my LP.

Bfn at 10dpo and spotting again. I'm out and definitely done testing this cycle!!

Hi ladies!!

We'd been NTNP with no luck [short cycles, early ovulation, late ovulation and no bd have all proven factors to no BFP yet :wacko:]

We're pulling out all the stops this month for baby #2!!

I'm CD4 today! That means that AF, if I have a normal cycle [27/28 days] will be due on or around Christmas!! Wouldn't it be amazing to get a Christmas BFP?!?!

Anyhoo, anyone else planning to test this month? Anyone else a mad symptom spotter, like me?

Join me, wont you? :flower:

Good luck to you!!! It would be so awesome to get a Christmas BFP! In my case, I'm late-ish for my period which was due between the 8th and the 10th (today) My cycles have varied in length since getting my period back after breastfeeding, but I've been taking vitex and we have been actively TTC for the first time! However, we started a bit late this last cycle I think and there's a 50/50 chance we are pregnant because of that, and I've been getting kinda there kinda not there very faint lines on wondfo Internet cheapies the past few days. I haven't wanted to get a more expensive, more sensitive test until after I officially miss my period, which would be today. We had a really cute idea to announce with Christmas stockings and putting up one for our expected baby so I also really hope I am right now because that would be sooooo cool :happydance: But if not, we can always try again next time! It's not like baby dancing ain't fun! :haha: I usually have tons of symptoms to spot but this time only thing really is being a it grouchy and weepy and feeling super fatigue later in the evening. Some light cramping. But those of course could be impening AF symptoms so we will see. Fingers crossed for a BFP on a FRER tomorrow if AF doesn't show today! And fingers crossed for all of you!

11dpo- Im not trusting my eyes this morning.
I poas and left them in the bathroom and went to make a coffee. I come back after maybe 5 minutes and there is a faint line.
The cheapie doesn't look normal like the line is faded at the top a little bit so Im not freaking out yet.
But obviously riddled with anxiety already at another cp.

Sorry to those that are out.

Good luck, Skywalker. Sounds promising since you're already due on for AF and she's a no-show!

Trr - did you take a pic?? You know we love pee stick stalking :haha: Good luck!!

AFM - CD12 today. Bd the last two days and DH is out of town tonight, back tomorrow so FX I don't O before then [although we'd still have a shot, I guess]. Out of OPKS but using the ferning scope and it looks like I'm entering fertile time so hopefully it's CD14 or 15 before I O and we can get at least one more bd in! :D

Gonna take a frer before work but this is what I got this morning.

The quality on the picture is terrible so I'll post the frer later after I take it because it will hopefully be darker.

It doesn't even look positive from this picture lol. I promise there is something there. Line or evap, who knows?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
Yea it's hard to tell with the pic but I do feel like I see *something*. FX!!

TRR - Not sure if I can see something or not, but I am on my phone. Good luck with the frer, hopefully you'll get something darker. Xx

I definitely see something hope the frer is darker for you!

Trr- I think I see something. What dpo are you???

11dpo. Just took a frer and its stark white. Maybe the cheapie was an evap. I'll continue to test tomorrow.

I think I can see something in the pic. Good luck for tomorrow morning :)

I've been having AF like cramps a lot today. Hoping it's a good sign!!

11dpo. Just took a frer and its stark white. Maybe the cheapie was an evap. I'll continue to test tomorrow.

I get faint lines on those all time.. even when not pregnant. Don't trust any line on there unless it's obvious and pink.

BFN. Waiting for af to show her face on Sunday. No more testing for me. Temp is still high which is annoying. Now to wait more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->