[Open] Pregnancy & Text Buddy - November 2010- US

marinewife101

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Im looking for someone around my duedate of November 24th to be a text buddy and just share symptoms and milestones.. im in my second trimester =)

yay! :) i see people all over the place that have bump buddies and i'm like i want one!! haha. but i didn't know how you got em lol

i get it now :)
so how is pregnancy going for you?
i just had to vent in my journal. i got SO annoyed!!

its going great so far =( i see high risk doctor on july 6th.. not looking forward to it.. i have to see her because i went into labor with my dd at 19 weeks and was on pills to stop my contractions until 36 weeks so i hope i dont have to be on them again..

so far it's going great. sometimes i think too great lol. i'm afraid i'm gonna go in one day and the dr is gonna be like "uh oh".
my BP has been perfect. all my tests came back good. i have Strep B but they can control that with antibiotics. and the baby has been growing great.
but i don't wanna get my hopes up just yet!!
good luck that everything goes great with this one and you don't have early labor or have to take pills! :)

thats good so far mines better than the last but i do feel like i do to many situps lol thats the what it feels like haha but just beany growing =)

i get really bad cramps randomly. i hate it SO bad! it's like period cramps but worse. ugh. but they aren't Braxton Hicks cause my stomach doesn't get tight. my dr said it's my uterus stretching but idk...the way ppl describe it, it doesn't sound like stretching! lol

i have the exact same thing sometimes lol dont worry its normal and just beany growing =) when is ur gender scan again? mines this sat the 19th?

mine is wednesday the 23rd :)
oh good, i was hoping it wasn't something worse! when i was like...6 weeks pregnant i would call my hubby freaking out! i'd be like "omg babe my stomach hurts sooo bad, could i be MC?" he's like no honey its ok. haha

Haha i think im gonna mc all the time because ive had 2 already =( but hubs like the baby is fine stop worryin lol

Oh god i hope so haha.. how you feeling today hun?? our gender scans are getting CLOSER hehe

i'm feeling great today! hungry as heckk! :)
YAY! i have exactly one week left until my gender scan.
i'm sooo excited!
and today i am exactly 5 months prego!

=) hehe... i know its so close for both of us.. i finally feel like i accomplished something lol set up the swing today tomorrow crib next day changing table phewwww lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->