Open Season on Pregnant Women?

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Last night on Court T.V., they were discussing another case(happened 2 weeks ago) of a young pregnant women murdered. She was 22 years old, mother of 2 and 8 months pregnant with a third child. She was delivering newspapers in the overnight hours to make extra money. She was found dead in her car at a convenient store near her home in South Carolina (I think). The murder weapon, a knife, was found near the vehicle. There's still no suspect and apparent motive.

The other murdered pregnant woman, Jessie has finally been realeased to her family for burial. The father of her 2 year old son and the little girl she was 9 months pregnant with has been arrested and charged with two counts of homicide. Get this...he was married! His wife filed for divorce yesterday. He also had kids with a third woman. It gets worse..a week before he killed Jessie, he created a web page on a dating site! Just hours after he disposed of her body, he went online and was searching for a new girlfriend! This is the clincher...he is a police officer..."protect and serve" my ass.

My god thats awful. Makes you sick dont it?
:(

Oh god that has just sent me cold allover!!!

OMG that is awful .. makes you think dont it. :(

Anita you must have gone back quite a bit to find this post lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"