Operation 2012 Rainbow Baby!

truthbtold

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I think its time we move on the the next phase, we were hoping for our christmas 2011 babies and for most of us that didnt happen. Im not officially out yet but with my temp declines I know its on its way. So here's to TTC a 2012 Rainbow baby! Whose In?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I will be testing 31st/1st if no AF this month!!!

HOPEFUL HOPEFUL HOPEFULLLLLL xxxxxxxx

Meeeeee!!! I have my eye on a Jan 2012 bubba ;-) IF I'm kinda regular this cycle AF should b due some time after 27th.

Holiday on fri for 2weeks...hoping some relaxation will help nature along ;-)

Good luck ladies!
Xxx

I'm in. :flower:

I think I'm out now for an April bfp as I'm spotting again and pretty sure it's mc related. :cry:

I'm all for a 2012 rainbow baby though!!!

Me! I'm in too . Good luck everyone xx

Count me in, I am not out yet but think AF is just around the corner, booooooooo!!!

Lets go get our :bfp: for our 2012 babies xxx

:hug:

:D think i may be ovulating now, first AF since Madison born on 26/3, lasted 3 days, duno how long my cycles are, but babycentre calculator said wed-mon is my most fertile if i am, so BDd sunday night, BDing tonight, and will be Thursday night too. had EWCM yesterday so im PRAYING it means im ovulating!!!!!! xxx

I'm in - I'm still bleeding from my MC but once it does I'll be back on the TTC train hoping for a 2012 bubba xx

I'm in! Have to wait 2 more cycles though!

hello ladies, Im in. My christmas baby just was not meant to be and so here is to my jan 2012 baby. Couldnot even join the april bfp thread as I will be due af in may so thanks Truth for setting this one away. x x x

Good Luck

Would LOVE to join this crowd! It's only been a few days since my Emma was taken from me, but once my body & soul heals... Wanna try again!!! ♥

I would love to join you all! I have to wait at least 3 more weeks before trying but I am in.

I finally had my miscarriage last night at 13 +3 weeks. I had been waiting 2wks for it to happen naturally upon my OBs recommendation. It was so bad I spent the night in the hospital. I have never been in that kind of pain in my entire life. I went through 9hrs of hard labor. They gave me morphine, which did absolutely NOTHING! God forbid, if this ever were to happen again, there is no DR alive that could talk me out of a D&C! If I didnt want to move on so badly I would seriously consider killing my OB! Lol! No seriously! We recently found out that it was actually most likely him that caused the baby to die in the first place. Whan I was 7+4 wks he had me take a vaginal medication for a slight bacterial infection. At the time I was scared to take it because the pamplet said not to while you are pregnant. I only took 3 days of it, had my scan the next day and then they say the baby was dead two days later. I was laying in bed the other night and it just came to me that 3 days after taking this stuff, the baby died, so I looked it up online and EVERYTHING i found said to never take it during the first tri as it can and most often will cause a miscarriage. I am heartbroken that I couldnt even trust my DR to keep my baby safe, but at least I know that it wasnt something that I did, or my diabetes like my DR tried to blame it on. My parents want my to pursue the issue legally, but I just want to move on and concentrate on making another baby. I will be finding a new OB, thats for sure!

me too, looking like feb 2012 and onwards for mexx

Early days for me as I MC my November 2011 baby very recently :(
But the hope of a 2012 Rainbow baby gives me a focus at the sad time

Fingers crossed for us all
Jo
X

You know, It's WAYYY to early for me to even think of starting this process BUT since I seen this post , it has given me so much HOPE, hope that I didn't have .. I am definately on board.. My goal is to start trying this fall : )) But of course, if it happens sooner, I'm game! ♥
Thanks Girls & Good Luck on the Baby Makin' ; )

I know my heart wont heal until I have my rainbow baby. I am waiting for AF to start my new cycle. She is due on the 11th but FF thinks she will arrive on the 9th due to me Oing 2 days early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->