Operation 2012 Rainbow Baby!

I'm in! I am mc right now. I am going to phone my doctor today to see if we can start trying right away but even if we can i have heard you dont ovulate right after a mc?

Im IN!!

Not completely out yet but itll be late dec if weve caught on this time!!

Always had a feeling something big would happen for me in 2012 so maybe this is it!!??!!

x x

I'm in! I am mc right now. I am going to phone my doctor today to see if we can start trying right away but even if we can i have heard you dont ovulate right after a mc?

Hi!!

You dont Ov until all the HCG is out of your system! It took me 6 weeks to get a positive OPK after MC, which was 3 weeks after i got a negative pregnancy test!!

x x

found the new thread! I'm in, 2012 = even year & positive thoughts :) My DH & I were both born in an even year, and married in an even year. We're trying to be relaxed about TTC until we get back from our vacation in June, then it's the start of the fertility drug journey for us. I'm hopeful my patience will pay off big!

Hey Ysa and Pineapplerock. I hope we have better luck with a 2012 baby then we did with 2011.

yay for 2012 babies.. so excited to move on & get a new sticky bun cooking! hopefully we all get one soon! :)

I'm in!! Hoping & praying for a May BFP (just in time for mine and DH's anniversary) and a New Year's baby!

Hi, ladies. Nice to see you guys, truth, pineapple, and rachael :) Im in for a 2012 baby. My cycles have gone all crazy so im kinda up in the air about when af is due but have been bding as much as possible. Hoping we all get our babes ;)

Meeee! I'm due to ovulate on the 20th, so (hopefully) meeting my donor on the 17th and 19th..then testng on the 2nd May!!!

Hi, ladies. Nice to see you guys, truth, pineapple, and rachael :) Im in for a 2012 baby. My cycles have gone all crazy so im kinda up in the air about when af is due but have been bding as much as possible. Hoping we all get our babes ;)

Hello Essie!!

Not seen you on here for a while!! Howve you been?

My cycles are completely out of whack as well, think AF has just started with no temperature rise or +OPK this cycle and it was only 25days!! Think the MC has completely changed my cycles!!

Weve also been DTDing as much as possible.....

Roll on our 2012 babies!!

x x

CD 1 for me, maybe I will cute out coffee this cycle geez thats hard work! I have my OPK's lined up ready to go. All I need is AF to make her exit.

Good Luck Rachelbubble, I hope your cycles get in order soon. I guess I was lucky that my cycles went back to normal.

Good Luck Lunabean and all the other ladies hoping be get some bfp this cycle!

Thanks truthbtold! My cycles have always been crazy... had kinda hoped they might be different after the MC, I suppose only time will tell!!

Good luck to all ladies!! Keep this thread updated and hopefully we'll be able to congratulate each and everyone of us on our BFPs!!!

*****Baby Dust to all!!!*****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->