Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
well yeah yeah i know i was all over the show last month and althou i got a wee line the AF came with a bang... so here iam on day 2 and thinking about all those ladies who lost their babies and are starting new cycles. so have you all bought ov tests yet or doing cm test?

LOL seem to be following you around the threads :haha: Im in!!! Just got my proper af on the 12th already started with the OPKs tonight :happydance:

only a few days behind you think there are a few others like holly and eternal and sam all to follow yet. AW wouldnt it be great a wee halloween baby or DEFO a xmas baby.

found a great article on pregnancy after a mc , all about feelings etc. made me cry but gave me some solace.

https://www.pregnancy.org/article/pregnancy-after-miscarriage-stillbirth-or-infant-death
https://https://www.pregnancy.org/article/pregnancy-after-miscarriage-stillbirth-or-infant-death

Im following too lol. Im out for this month OH is away working and I am ovulating now. On CD 18 now so may be next cycle which would give me a edd of around the 6th dec?? Just read that article thanks Spellfairy. x x

3pm's OPK ladies, do another this evening x

Attachments

• opk 008.jpg
    opk 008.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • opk 010.jpg
    opk 010.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
me too! bought opks, will start using em cd 10 which is sunday. have hpts all lined up n ready to go too!

Im here! :D def up for another Christmas baby! My OPKs are confusing me, but i guess its till early to ovulate, im CD11.

I was so convinced you were pregnant Spellfairy, so sorry! I guess our bodies are all over the place still!

I was hoping to be thankful for a thanksgiving baby but if that fails but me down for a christmas baby. I am offcially on CD 1. I am going to buy a ovulation predictor tomorrow and I plan to add soy to my mix CD 3-7.

Yey me! I really really really want a Christmas baby!

I've got a cbfm monitor :happydance:

:dust:

Hollie what is the difference between the fertility monitor and the clear blue digital opk?

Poppy I have my bottle from Walmart all ready to go!

Im on my last night of taking the Soy :happydance: I took 160mg's and taking 200mg tonight for luck :thumbup: Took it last time and got my BFP off it so fx'd it works again soon for me xx

Good luck for you too x

Hollie what is the difference between the fertility monitor and the clear blue digital opk?

I've not used digital opks, but with the monitor you set it to cd1 on the first day of your cyle and turn it on each day, it tells you when to do an opk stick (usually from day 6 ish) then you wee on the test stick and slot it into the monitor to read for you, after it's read it it tells you if your fertility is low, high or peak. It remembers all the info from your last cycle.. i love it :flower:

Did you gradually increase your dosage last time you got your bfp?

Hi all

I want a xmas baby!!! :happydance:
I am on cd10 at the moment, so hopefully i shall OV soon. I am so impatient!!! Now sitting down with a cup of Green tea (to promote EWCM) also i took soy days 3 to 7, EPO until ov, grapefruit juice and pre preg vitamins!!!

I started weight watchers today, as i have put on so much weight since MC in Dec. My partner has just given me a box of Quality street, he got cheap in Tesco today :dohh: Cant resist!!!!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to all!! xx

No i took on CD2-6 and dosage was 160mg and 200mg last two days when i got my BFP.

Done CD3-7 this time

I have short cycles 25/26 days so I hope 3-7 is early enough for me.

When not ttc its a pain in the butt seems like AF comes to visit you every two weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->