Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

Thanks spoomie I never got an official edd as my threatened miscarriage happened so early on in the pregnancy and if I did calculate it at the time I must have wiped it from my memory. The only reminders I have at present is far too many riends that are pregnant that announced their pregnancies around the time of my loss. Its starange but a close friend had her baby on xmas day and seeing him doesnot bother me as much as the sight of her bump, same with a friend that had twins v strange. I have bump envy. Same as a collegue at work I honestly cant wait until she is on maternity leave. Good luck Spoomie today I am the opinon what will be will be. x x x

debzie

I am envoius that you can be so fatalistic about it, I really wish I could. I also have a gorgeous little boy who is 2 and a half, he has been a great comfort. My m/c was also in November on the 21st and it was at 12 weeks, the day before my scan, how harsh is that? I had really let my guard down that i was out of danger. Totally understand the pain of being around pregnant women. Can't face any of the people I know who are pregnant and feel like I'd be quite happy to avoid social contact with anyone and everyone, pregnant or not. I posted here a couple of weeks ago that I have really struggled with taking my son to playgroups, constant reminders of my loss at every turn. Wishing all good things for you x

Add me to the list, I hope we all get our 2011 babies. Just ordered my first batch of OPK's, never thought I'd go there but af a little all over the place so now I'm jumping on the boat, want to be sure when/if the O is happening. I bought them from pregnancyshop.com.au anyone bought those. How do You know a good OPK from a crappy one and can someone explain evaps to me? Goodluck ladies will be checking back reg to see how your all going? Bring on tww

I got told evap lines dont have colour or they greyish...

yeah i gave in and ordered some to. Ladies we have 2 cycles left to get our xmas or new year baby:) first time i tried i got bfp but i figured since ov tests help tell me couldnt do no harm eh?

I want a Christmas baby - although if I fell this month then it would be due the week of my step son's wedding - that might be a bit awkward....

babies always come later, i wouldnt care about any do, care about yourself , if the wedding or anything was canx you would kick yourself. Imagine that wee bundle for xmas ohhhh i so dont like being pregnant over summer buttt i soo want a xmas baba:) x PLEASE GOD GIMME ONE>..

Ohhhh id love a xmas baby, god knows how im going to be able to find out when i OV as its 64 days from miscarriage till i got my af, will just have to be lucky i guess!!

Good Luck to all trying for xmas baby xxx

Count me in. Im waiting until next month to ttc after 2 mmc's last year. I have lost 50lbs and im feeling frisky ;). I hope that we all get our special xmas gifts. Good luck ladies.

Gem hope ur af comes quicker or u catch an egg between them long cycles. have u tried soy ? i wanted to but to late at day 6 now:(

essie WOW congrats on weight loss... i m going to start the tredmill soon!! need to de stress and feel better ...poppy home im frisky on 5th as ive booked a night away around time i ov :)

Think im in the 2ww today already :dohh: so see what happens x

Wow Poppy, that came round quick!!

Well i did Soy from days 3 to 7 this month, and am now on cd 13. this morning i had a big temp drop 36.3, never had a temp this low before. and am getting crampy spasms in left overy area. Is this ovulation pain? Its not constant, just random spasms?
I am thinking that the temp dip may be an ov dip (never had this before, usually just goes up suddenly! Could this be the Soy, beefing up my eggy???) but opks are still faint. Will try not to drink much and test later, as at the moment i have had 5 cups of grren tea, trying to increase the ewcm!!!

Good luck on the 2ww Poppy, Hope it flies by! x

I wonder how many of us will get our xmas babys, wouldnt it be great if we all did!!! x

Sarah yep it could be the Soy cooking a nice mature eggy for you :happydance: I seem to be ovulating really early now since MC and having a 26 day cycle atm 16 days LP so fx i catch that eggy one month whilst its this long :wacko:

Gem hope ur af comes quicker or u catch an egg between them long cycles. have u tried soy ? i wanted to but to late at day 6 now:(

essie WOW congrats on weight loss... i m going to start the tredmill soon!! need to de stress and feel better ...poppy home im frisky on 5th as ive booked a night away around time i ov :)

Hi Spellfairy, this may seem a dumb question but what does soy do? I might have to get some OPK's to help me know when im ovulating! x

I decided to try soy this month. Last month I ovulated on CD26, I normally have 38-39 day cycles (but sometimes longer) this is my 2nd cycle since my miscarriage in December.

I took 200mg of soy starting on CD3, today is CD5. Hoping to ovulate early and catch the egg! It's going to be difficult, as my husband works out of town :(

Make sure you start OPKs a bit earlier whilst on the Soy sweetie just incase you ov earlier x

AF is making her big exit and I couldnt be more happy. So Far no side effects from the Soy. CD 3 (120mg) CD 4 (140mg) CD 5 (140mg) CD 6 (160mg) CD 7 (200mg).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->