Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

I have short cycles 25/26 days so I hope 3-7 is early enough for me.

Yeah you be fine :thumbup: mine was 28/29 days but last cycle was 26. If i ov on CD10 again i think its gonna be 26 again :dohh:

Thanks a bunch. I hope it helps because I really dont believe I O this month, this was my first cycle since my loss.

I can help you if you want? At least you will know for deffo if you ovulate or not. Will inbox you and talk you through it just let me know x

Sure thanks, that way I can pick up a BT tomorrow morning

Spellfairy, good article. I was particularly moved by Cyndie's words.

I'm following in your footsteps, I'm on cd2, it's so so hard when your chart looks so empty again. I didn't have the heart to do my temp this morning and that's just not like me :-( x

I would love an Xmas baby! If first Af shows within a reasonable time I'm in with a chance. I'd prefer her not to come back though. If I ov when I though I did she'll be due around 28th Feb.

Can I ask, what is the Soy for please?

Soy isoflavones is a natural supplement but works in same way as Clomid.

few links with info

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/387010-soy-isoflavones-poll.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Im all up for natural approaches so can you talk me through when I should take the Soy? Will pick some up for next cycle? x

You can buy the Soy at Tesco's for £4 on the supplement isle. There is 40mg's of Soy in each Tablet.

What dosage you try is totally up to you and to be honest its trial and error. When i took it last time and got my BFP 1st time on it i took it on CD2-CD6 and dosage was 160mg then 200mg last two days.

Taking on CD2-CD6 May release more than one egg. Taking on CD3-CD7 or CD5-CD9 will release a much stronger mature egg ( only one)

Here's a bit of info about it https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html

Will add i had a regular 28/29 day cycle and as far as i was aware had no problem ovulating, i just took a chance to see if it worked which it did and fx'd it works again one month x

im taking natural suppliments and trying reflexology and acpupressure. I have used Soy in the past but didnt help me. I get alot of my info from here https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html and then do my own reserach.

I take Maca, Royal Jelly, EPO, and Vitex (angus castus). I really recommend Royal Jelly. But do some reserach. if you have any questions on anything i am taking/doing (see my signature) then PM me.

Eternal what does Royal Jelly do?? Your right about Soy it works for some but not everyone bit like Clomid i guess x

I would absolutely LOVE to hold a healthy baby in my arms this Christmas. We will see.

since my af i am not as likely to put bnb on straight away, iam just not digging the fact iam trying again lol anyone else like that? like ack what the heck|? i still want a xmas baby but i just dont wanna set myself up for a fall. OK i need to stay positive eh|? yeah OKKKK ops xmas baby back on LOL.... i just have to wait til dreaded Af goes away iam on day 4 now. interesting about soy! but iam a bit late now. will try next month if this month dont work...

I desperately want a Christmas miracle!!! This is my second cycle charting, first cycle TTC. I have long cycles so we have a while to go, but very excited!!

since my af i am not as likely to put bnb on straight away, iam just not digging the fact iam trying again lol anyone else like that? like ack what the heck|? i still want a xmas baby but i just dont wanna set myself up for a fall. OK i need to stay positive eh|? yeah OKKKK ops xmas baby back on LOL.... i just have to wait til dreaded Af goes away iam on day 4 now. interesting about soy! but iam a bit late now. will try next month if this month dont work...

I was like that this month last month was my first proper cycle then when AF cam I was distrought. This month I dont seem to care thats compounded by the fact OH is away and so has missed my fertile time anyway. I have days when all I want is another baby and other I say what will be will be. Im sort of halfway between NTNP AND TTC if there is such a place lol. x x x Still going to try soy next cycle though lol.

Me me me! Would love to have a healthy, full term baby by Christmas... Just waiting for af to visit after loss and she is taking FOREVER!

debzie and spellfairy, i know exactly how you feel. The emotional investment in thinking this is the month, only to be disappointed again, is huge. I am feeling very low that af has got me again (cd3). Christmas baby? Hardly dare to dream, just desparate to be pregnant by my edd of 4th June. Not sure what will happen to me if I'm not??? But who knows, probably once it's passed, even if I'm not pregnant, it will no longer be looming large and I'll feel better. All good wishes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->