"Operation Christmas Baby"

essie0828

Reaction score
Here's a lil rundown. DH and I have been on a break ttc and he tells me that he is ready at anytime to try again just give him the green light to release the swimmers lol. My next ov is due at the end of this month. I have one more blood test to get the ok from my doc and then we will embark on "Operation Christmas Baby". Anyone out there ov'ing about the same time who wants to join the journey? :)

I have no idea when ill ovulated, im usually irgular, who knows what my body will do after the ercp, but im despriate for another christmas baby (son born 12th dec). my ov may be about the same though as i got a positive ovulation on sunday, so possibly around the end of the month next time would be right.

Good luck, hope all goes well xxx

Here's a lil rundown. DH and I have been on a break ttc and he tells me that he is ready at anytime to try again just give him the green light to release the swimmers lol. My next ov is due at the end of this month. I have one more blood test to get the ok from my doc and then we will embark on "Operation Christmas Baby". Anyone out there ov'ing about the same time who wants to join the journey? :)

Well, I'm really hoping to ovulate in two weeks again and get a Thanksgiving baby, but if that doesn't work, I'll be all over a Christmas baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->