Opinion on internet cheapie result

LeilaD

Reaction score
Hi all! Can I ask for your opinion on my internet cheapy result? I could swear I saw the faintest of lines this morning with FMU (10 dpo), so took a pic and played around with colour contrast. I think I can see a pretty clear faint line where the line should be, but don't want to get my hopes up just yet....Been ttc for over a year, so nothing would make me happier than a line, even if it's faint!

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 95
I see it hun! Can you use another brand to confirm? Fx for you xxxx

Thank you so much to all of you for confirming I'm not crazy! I will try a Clear Blue digital test later - can't find the FRER ones in stores near me- but not sure whether I should try and hold out till tomorrow to use FMU.

This is a silly question but is it just possible for the faint line I see to just not be there tomorrow? I so desperately want to hope it is a bfp but am terrified of just going back to a blank white test tomorrow! I'm 34 and this has taken a long while, so almost feels like this may be my one shot.

It is possible if you get an evap line but that is no way an evap. Definitely bfp. Congratulations and praying for a sticky bean!

First off, I definitely see that line! :) If you can find one somewhere, I would confirm it with a frer or any test that detects pregnancy at 20mIU/ml or under(pink/red dye preferably), the lower the better! You can see that info on the boxes usually.

I will be honest, there can be a chance the digi says neg. They are often not as sensitive and can take a while to detect pregnancy. I find usually only the digital with week indicator to be the best for early pregnancy but they're off the shelves for certain places last I saw due to a stupid lawsuit. I would check on the box or insert of your test to see how many mIU/ml your digi is before testing. If it's 50mIU/ml or over, I'd wait a few more days.

Good luck! :flower:

I definitely see it and it looks thick and pink! GL

I see it too without even zooming in and on my phone! I think with a line like that on an ic most tests will pick it up!
Good luck and waiting for next test x

So I tried again with an IC yesterday evening and this morning, and although line is still faint, I could actually see a shadow of a line very quickly both times - within a minute or so. It's still far from clear..can only see it against the light and with some squinting but now I am quite convinced it's there!

Also tried another branded test which is suppose to detect early, but got a complete bfn on that, and also on the clearblue test with conception indicator. Maybe just too early still? I do know that I 'feel' different - most noticeable thing for me has been a complete lack of sore boobs (which I ALWAYS have before AF, which is due Tuesday), on/off headache for past few days, indigestion for past 2 weeks (again, which hardly every get), and on/off waves of queasiness.

I know it's a waiting game, but that line on ICs has to mean something! Will try again with FMU tomorrow in hope that some other test will give me a bfp! Would be a wonderful gift for DH's birthday on Monday, so keeping him in the dark for now, maybe can surprise him! Fingers and everything crossed!

Thank you so much to all you for support...

Forgot the pic! This is this morning's test....line still there, right? Doesn't show up so well in photo but I swear it's there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 49
I see it clearly and don't even need to zoom in! It's nice and thick too :D Definitely confirm it on a more sensitive test when you can!

Still seeing it, maybe wait until Monday morning to test again. Easier said than done, I know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->