Opinion on internet cheapie result

It's definitely there on both tests, I can see it clearly. It's thick, so that's a great sign. Maybe get a more sensitive test if you can? As I know the clearblue aren't that sensitive.. Fx for you. :D

So despite all intentions to hold out till tomorrow, I tested again this morning. FMU was quite dilute - noticed from colour - assume because I drank a lot of water last night (was at a dinner party, and figured having a glass of water in my hand would make it less obvious that wasn't drinking wine!) I got the same faint line on IC - see pic. As before, shows up in some lights, not in others, but it's there! I was worried about whether it's lighter than yesterday, but the sensible part of me is saying maybe that's because of urine being dilute.

I also tried the ClearBlue Plus test, which is supposed to be slightly more sensitive than their digital one - but not a shadow of a line on that. It's driving me crazy! I also woke up feeling unusually nauseous this morning, still no sign of usual PMS symptoms, and in my head, I'm convined it's a bfp. Just wish one of the damn tests would confirm it! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/wacko.gif

I'm trying to reason this out - from what I've read, hCG levels double every 48 hours or so, no? So if the ICs have sensitivity of 10 mlU and showed a faint line on Friday, shouldn't the ClearBlue Plus test (which is supposed to detect 20 mlU) pick it up at least tomorrow? I so want to tell DH but don't want to get his hopes up until I'm reasonably certain. I wish I could get FRER but can't find those anywhere near me, so CB will have to do https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/growlmad.gif

Attachments

• IMG_1503.jpg
    IMG_1503.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 40
The line is definitely there! I hope it gets darker for you soon. I've heard clearblue aren't great for picking up very early pregnancy.. Maybe wait a few days, and then test again? :)

Clearblue took ages to come up for me, I definitely see tge line on your ic, try an frer? When I got a line on ic fainter than yours frer was obvious x

Just try to find another pink dye test. Nobody ever trusts the blue ones. Hopefully it will show up on a pink. Even dollar store pink dyes are good!

Update...

So last night, I felt sharp pains for a minute or so, kind of along a line running vertically across my belly button. Didn't last long, but were noticeable. This morning woke up and did another IC test, which still shows a line (still faint but there) - it doesn't show up much in the photo but it's there, and shadow caught my eye very quickly. But then started light bleeding, which got heavier, and which is now looking and feeling like usual AF, cramps and all :(( It would have been due today or tomorrow, but I know I was not imagining those lines! It wasn't just one test, it was every test I've taken since Friday! I'm heartbroken - this was the closest I've ever gotten to a bfp. Also can't understand what happened - all the sites say a line is a line, even if faint...but if it was a bfp, then why did I get AF on schedule as usual? Would this be considered a chemical preg? Just so so sad. The only silver lining I can see just now is that if it was really a bfp, then at least I know that pregnancy is at least a possibility for us...little consolation though :(

Attachments

• IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
First off, I'm really sorry af showed up :(

Second, before considered the possibility of a chemical, I would try and find out if your batch of ic might have been a bad batch. Some people have gotten false positives from bad batches before.

I don't know...I've had only bfns with tests from the same batch otherwise - only exceptions were these tests I took since Friday. Also this is the only month when I didn't get my usual PMS symptoms, and had a lot more queasiness, nausea, headaches, etc. Seems like too much of a coincidence....:(

Could have been a chemical. I had one the cycle before this pregnancy, dark bfps tgat got lighter then af showed on time. Sorry :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->