Opinion - which CD is +?

Aitch170

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've been TTC for a year now so pulling out all the stops... OPKs, preseed, softcups, you name it!

Here's a progression of my OPKs this month. It seems to me that CD15 is the darkest. Hard to take a pic in my bathroom without a shadow, though. What do you think??

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 51
I can't see that well from the photo but to me i think
CD15 is the darkest too :thumbup: ..

I think cd15 looks darkest too, maybe not positive but if you were only testing once a day your pos might have snuck past you . GL :flower:

None of them look +ve,but CD-15 is the darkest.The test line needs to be as dark as control line hon!
Are you charting your temp ?did they spike after cd-15?

I had one month where it looked almost exactly like yours. I got sick around the time I got an almost positive so I kept testing. About 5 days after my faint positive I got a very dark positive and BBT confirmed I did ovulate. I think my body tried to gear up for ovulation but couldn't because I was sick.

If it's not too late (today is your CD18) I would say test today and the next few days to see if you get a darker positive. arnz09 is right, depending on the time of day you tested you may have missed it so you might try testing twice a day. Also, I found charting my BBT and keeping old OPKs helps me figure out exactly how to interpret my OPK strips for the next month.

Thanks for your help ladies. I wish I hadn't run out of OPKs! If it doesn't work this month, I've ordered a pile more so I will test 2x day when it's getting darker. Baby dust to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->