opinions about spotting pls!

Lindyloo

mummy to 2 + twin angels
Reaction score
3 weeks after loss I was still bleeding and taking medication to stop it while I found out whether I had an infection... the results came back positive and I have been on a weeks antibiotics which have finished today.. BUT, I had stopped bleeding ( because of medication I think) just as I got the news from the dr. Over the past 3 or 4 days I have been getting sore bb's and period like pains but nothing happened until last night when I thought 1st AF had arrived, yey :) but it stopped as quickly as it started :( and now I have no pains or sore bb's... very weird. I am very confused. didnt feel like O used to and I didnt think I'd ovulate until way after AB had finished. I am having my next swab to check infection has gone tomorrow..it could be that I still have the infection.

What do you think it was ladies? ... I am very confused!

I guess just being patient is called for :( .. help!!!

That is confusing - with the complications like extended bleeding and infection anything is just pure guess work - I have had a start stop af but it was only a few hours.

It does sound like your hormones are bonkers tho - prob not helped by the infection on top of getting over a mc - maybe treat that as cd1 and don't be shocked if it comes back in a day or so.....

Take care

hx

thank you hb1. I think I will treat like CD1. if nothing else gives me a sarting point after everything that has happened.

i know how u feel hun it's 6weeks after my loss and im still bleeding.
hope you o soon and things are ok. x

Any chance you may have OVed late and it could be spotting from that??

good point Razcox :) - sore bb's could be the estrogen surge which kicks off the lh surge - so if you get your af in 2 weeks time then it was ov.

If it was af could have been lighter as you had bled so much?

I think you'll only know for sure with hindsight - whenever you af your ov was approx 2 weeks prior unless you go 60 days without - then chances are of no ov that cycle - and everythings so tricky to guage - when before mc everything for me was dead on cycle so now it's hard to trust those signs as everything in your system goes crazy - it can take a few cycles to get back to normal and all.

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->