Opinions...bit silly

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
I was meant to move back home (with my parents) and take a job at a copy place that's offering $10 an hour. I have an interview tomorrow but I really dunno if I want to work there. I've always worked in grocery or food service and I'm used to it, comfortable with it. The dunkin donuts I used to work at is hiring as well but at only $8.75 an hour..but I know what to do there. I used to work night shifts so by myself so obviously had to be competant at it. I'm basically 17 weeks pregnant so this is temporary, prolly only for three months. OH is very adamant that I stay with the copy place tho as its a little more per hour. He isn't happy with the idea of me working at d&d. Yes, we could use the extra money but I'm not sure less than 1.25/hour is worth the discomfort. (I make tips at D&D).

Any opinions on which you would do in the situation?

Take the job with the higher rate of pay. Regardless of whether it's within your comfort zone, it's more money, and you'll get used to it after a while :) my dad was a printer for 20 years then got a job working with disabled adults. He'd had no training in the sector and it wasn't something he'd ever even considered doing before, but he needed a job. He took to it pretty quickly. He now works with homeless people and has never looked back to printing. Moral if the story is, if we don't step out of our comfort zone, we will never move forward :)good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->