Opinions? Boy names

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi,
We haven't yet got pregnant, let alone with a boy :haha::blush: but we've got a few name picked for when we [hopefully] do!

Opinions?

The way they set it up - it doesn't let you put the poll til after you post so it's there now :haha:

Ryder is the best. When you choosing the names you like you have to think of what people would possible shorten the name to and you have to like that name to otherwise it will just irritate you. For example my name is Jacqueline but everyone calls me Jacqui and I don't like it at all.

So for Ryder people may shorten it to Ry, which is still really cute, I think.

I said Ryder but I think Austin is lovely too. Don't like the other 2 names at all x

My vote is for Austin.

Bear in mind in all US law schools and many colleges calling someone a "gunner" means that they're highly competitive and gunning for better grades than everyone else (in a bad way)... so Gunnar reminds me too much of that.

Bump :)

I think we're leaning toward Ryder or Austin. I also am starting to like Ryder Sterling :blush:

I voted for Austin - I think Austin Ryder sounds nice together actually! :thumbup:

I like gunner but it may not age well

Gavin is really old and outdated 80s name, doesnt seem to fit with the others

Austin is probably the best, its cute and should age well

Ryder this is one of those fashionable modern name that is used unisex-ly, im not massively keen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->