Opinions - could I be pregnant?

Tzigone

Reaction score
Hello! Just seeing if I can get some ladies opinions. My husband and I are not ttc - we are not using any contraceptives either but being "careful" Anyway - I downloaded an app to better track my periods. This month we did the deed a few times where he let loose inside - not on, but 5ish days out from when the app said I would be ovulating. Period should've been here yesterday, and I am pretty regular. Have had sore nipples and now they are a bit itchy - not terribly normal for me. Cramping a week ago, but now nothing. Headaches and insomnia. Don't know if TMI, but what the hey: usually dry up "down there" before the period, but have discharge. Also - put chilli in crockpot this morning and almost gagged. Sorry for the lengthy post/Q but just wanted to get some thoughts on whether I am paranoid or if I need to be thinking about buying a test if aunt flow doesn't show up in the next couple of days. Thanks for any reply!

Hi I'm not sure if I will be of any help I myself have had similar symptoms as well. My breasts have been tender sore. My period was supposed to start today it didn't show up I am pretty regular myself. Tonight when I was changing into a tshirt for the night pardon the tmi but my fiancée started looking at my boobs and not in a oooo sexy but a puzzled look. I asked him what was wrong he pointed out that tjey look swollen I asked if he thought they seemed bigger he said not bigger but definitely swollen and asked if I had taken the test yet. I told him not yet usually a positive result won't show till a week or so after your missed period as its a cheap Walmart test. I have been getting heartburn everytime I eat chips which is odd for me. When it comes to my cycle I never have gotten swollen breasts before or had anything. It slight tenderness this is odd for me as well. We are not trying at the moment but definitely not preventing either. I have no previous experience so I'm as lost as you are.

Hello! Just seeing if I can get some ladies opinions. My husband and I are not ttc - we are not using any contraceptives either but being "careful" Anyway - I downloaded an app to better track my periods. This month we did the deed a few times where he let loose inside - not on, but 5ish days out from when the app said I would be ovulating. Period should've been here yesterday, and I am pretty regular. Have had sore nipples and now they are a bit itchy - not terribly normal for me. Cramping a week ago, but now nothing. Headaches and insomnia. Don't know if TMI, but what the hey: usually dry up "down there" before the period, but have discharge. Also - put chilli in crockpot this morning and almost gagged. Sorry for the lengthy post/Q but just wanted to get some thoughts on whether I am paranoid or if I need to be thinking about buying a test if aunt flow doesn't show up in the next couple of days. Thanks for any reply!

I would buy a test since you're already late... stress and weight loss can contribute to a period bring late so keep that in mind too :)

Yesterday I got this n I'm happy bfp but today I took another test to see if it would be darker. N I didn't get a line at all.. What??? Happened?? I told my hubby n kids now what do I wait. I'm totally confused..

Attachments

• IMG_20150416_162522.jpg
    IMG_20150416_162522.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 16
5 test can't be wrong ..right?? If I am that puts me at exactly 4 weeks.. I'm scared I really really want this and if it truly a neg..I will be totally crushed angry and depressed all at once.. Help I'm on a very of a break down just thinking about it..I haven't made a doctors appointment because I want to be certain I Dont want to come out crying from the office..

I would buy a test just to check..but hopefully it doesn't confuse u like me

Ahh baby dust 😊
Im late by 4 days i had cramps about a week after expected ovulating. Sensitive and itchy nipnips too! And i usually dry up down there before AF but i have loads of CM.
Im starving, all the time! I had a huge roast dinner last night but was so hungry after it i had noodles. And was still hungry.
And not to mention the tears omg. Could be a song, or something funny ill cry 😧
Got a :BFN: on a blood test (taken 4 days before AF due) so a bit sad. But my son (2yrs) didnt show :bfp: till 5 weeks after missed period!

Baby dust to all. Wanting a twenty6teen baby!
New friends too :)
Xo BD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back