Opinions greatly appreciated :)

MissMiki

2nd Tri with #1
Reaction score
This is my past 5 days Ov Strips - the most recent being the darkest. I may test 2x a day now as I have heard that the results I have are not positive?? It has to be as dark or darker than the control line?

Thx

Hope i've managed to put the pic on...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 30
I would test two times a day now. I think you will get a + in the next few days. The line does have to be the same color or just as dark as the control line. I always test 2 times a day.

Hi, i'd also agree with the previous posts ,i think u should test 2xday & that u'll get ur +ve in the next day or two. I used some similar opk's (one-step) IC's,tested 2xday & got a nearly +ve in the evening(like the bottom one in ur pic) & then 2 +ve's the day after.Also ,my +ve's were as dark as the control line.Hope that helps!:dust: to us all!

Thanks everyone!
I got an every so slighter dark one yesterday afternoon - BD'd last night and my strips are showing not EVEN a light line today.... ???

What the heck??

Hmmm.......could it be that maybe u tested late & missed ur surge? Or maybe the slightly darker one u got was ur + ? :shrug: This is my 2nd month using opk's so unfortunately im no expert :dohh:. Either way continue with the BD'n just to be sure ! & I'd still carry on testing too ,to be on the safe side! Good luck! :dust:

Here are my OPK results from yesterday and today:

OPK.jpg

I can't hardly make heads or tails out of them :wacko:

I think yours look negative :shrug: but on the other hand if you're not detecting any now the ever so slightly darker one could very well have been your surge! I have seen several people post that their results never get as dark as the control and they go on to conceive just fine!

Good luck to you as I'm sure you'll be getting the BFP soon!

Oooh they are funny things these OPKS. Drive me mad they do! I dont think that last one looked QUITE positive to me (with all my expertise of seeing 2 of them myself in my whole life!!).. so maybe your surge was just after that last test, although when i last had a surge it was positive and positive again the next day... but then everyone is differnt. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->