Opinions needed

Jellybean0k

Reaction score
So, for the last week I've been having a clear out - if you get my drift - but today, everytime I go to the loo, nothing comes out, it's just like, I'm going to have the runs, but I don't.

Now, I do remember this happening with my first, and it turned out I was in labour, so I'm not quite sure whether I am or not.

Pains up my bum, then my back, if I'm laying or sitting there's nothing across my front, but if I stand to walk about, it is like a contraction. It's occuring every half hour, so no panic yet. Baby's still jigging about like nobody's business, but with first, she didn't move at all, but then there were complications with her.

Don't want to call MW just yet, as I no it's way to early, should I carry on walking around to see what happens, or just lay down and rest - I am, afterall, not quite 37 weeks, and also have a c section booked for 27th July - BUT if Herbert's gunna come, then Herbert's gunna come, regardless of what date we want him/her.

Lil bit scaredypoohs here guys :wacko:

i'd probably call midwife, just in case? maybe those are BH? i've heard they are more painful in subsequent pregnancies

Is the c-section booked cos of complications? If so I'd be tempted to contact your midwife so that they can be ready if it all speeds up.

My LO moved around sooooooooo much throughout my labour and this is normal and desirable - they kept asking me if I could still feel her moving as a distressed baby goes quiet.

Hi, yes it is, and I was just thinking the same thing.

I've just taken a survey as someone in 3rd tri mentioned it may be slow labour, didn't give that a thought, and it was 55% that it was, so, will prob ring MW in a mo

Cheers girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"