Opinions on being pregnant!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
So girlies.... we all love BnB so we can rant rant and rant away :)
But then I have heard people outside of BnB say they loved being pregnant... :shrug:

Just wondered what the views were out there?

I love feeling my girl move, but I hate that it has brought up all these ailments I never knew I had- my pelvis is out of place which caused sciatica and either my rip or my shoulder is too which causes me way too much pain :(

Because I am 39 I can honestly say, Never Ever Again!

:rofl:

I absolutely love the end result of pregnancy....a beautiful baby. But I am no good at being pregnant.

Ive mostly enjoyed my pregnancy despite my daily moaning :)

I'm actually sad about coming to the end now incase I never met another man & don't get the chance to have another LO :(

I'm actually sad about coming to the end now incase I never met another man & don't get the chance to have another LO :(

:):) hun Im sure you will meet someone else :):)

:hug:

OMG, I am quite sure you will meet the love of your life! You are so young and it will happen hon!

I'm really, really bad at being pregnant. I'm really ready for it to be over now, and I still have 17 weeks left.

Never, ever, ever again.

I'm really, really bad at being pregnant. I'm really ready for it to be over now, and I still have 17 weeks left.

Never, ever, ever again.

I have def moaned like everyday of my pregnancy!!!

Maybe if I still had 17 weeks left my vote would be the same lol!!!

I will def leave it about 5 years until I have my second!!! But only 2.... definetly only 2!! :)

Never, ever, ever again.

I will def leave it about 5 years until I have my second!!! But only 2.... definetly only 2!! :)

Funny, I said only 2 as well. Look at me now! :rofl::rofl:

nooo leeanne.... dont say that lol!!!

Next time.... def no august baby!! lol!!!

Never, ever, ever again.

I just don't deal well with not being in control of my body and being sick all the time lol

I honestly don't hate being pregnant, but I definitely don't like gaining so much weight! Can't wait for the result!! ;)

Now that I'm done with the first trimester, which was awful, I love it. I got sad today thinking that I'm already halfway through.

Now that I'm done with the first trimester, which was awful, I love it. I got sad today thinking that I'm already halfway through.

You'll wish it was over by the end of it!

I love feeling the baby move and stuff, most of the time, lol... And I love the prospect of seeing my baby soon.

But being pregnant gets old fast haha. Im a really active person, I love riding and cross-country jumping and it depresses me not being able to do it. And it is also hard at the hospital to work being pregnant. But I have no other options.

Im still planning on having one of two more babies after this.

I'm sad to think in 7 weeks I'll be in the third trimester :(

I loved being pregnant with my little girl but this time ive bin a real worrier as i had a m/c in feb and ive just really not bin able to enjoy it so far! Got my scan today so hopefully after that i can!! I gonna be happy with 2 i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->