Opinions on being pregnant!!

I don't really enjoy being pregnant to be honest. I love the fact that someone is growing inside me and that I'll have a baby at the end of it but pregnancy is just too long and I'm fed up with feeling bloated CONSTANTLY. + omg stretching pains :(

So far I've been in and out of hospital, throwing up constantly and been feeling generally crap, so I can't really say I've enjoyed it thus far. however, after seeing our LO jumping about on the scan last week, I seem to have developed a bit more optimism. I'm so happy to have this new life growing inside me, but I'm still waiting for the good bits to kick in.

Despite all my moaning, I absolutely love being pregnant! I never get bored of watching her kick or that lovely feeling you get knowing you have made something so precious and are keeping it safe inside you. If I had my way I would have my own little football team but sadly OH only wants one more :(

That said, I didnt enjoy the first tri much because of all the sickness etc and SPD is nasty and going into early labour was scary too. But I'd do it all again in a flash! Cant wait to meet LO now!

I hated it up till a couple of weeks ago,when all my illness and tiredness wore off,now i can feel baby move i think im starting to enjoy it,and loving the bump and boobs lol

At this minute in time i LOVE being pg !!!
I can feel little one moving, i feel fantastic , my sex drive is through roof, and im just very very happy !!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Gatecrashing yet again as I am bumpless but I loved being pregnant! I miss my bump! I was very lucky not to get much morning sickness etc. though x

Gatecrashing yet again as I am bumpless but I loved being pregnant! I miss my bump! I was very lucky not to get much morning sickness etc. though x

your not gatecrashing :):)

title is do you/have you enjoyed???

:hug:

I voted...that I had a few niggles but enjoyed it in overall!

Maybe it's the fact that I am not so far along yet,I don't know...I'm having a hard time accepting that I am actually pretty good at being pregnant! So unusual! :lol:

I thought it was going to suck so bad for the first three months...and then! A total turn around!

But I agree with you Kerry,if I EVER have another child no way it's gonna be a summer baby! No way,no way!
A summer baby is like one big cosmic joke!

ooooh I really didn't enjoy pregnancy. Just the bits when I could feel moster kicking (which he did a lot off!)

Ive voted never ever again. My first pregnancy was great only had a bit of sickness at the start and a few niggles in the last few weeks and i had a great birth. This pregnancy hasnt been so nice i had sickness terrible until i was 20 weeks, Ive had heartburn terrible and ive got a horrible taste in my mouth that wont go away. I had lots of bleeding as well at the start of this pregnancy and i was worried sick. I just hope i dont have an awful birth to finish it off. Id defo say this will be my last pregnancy lol.

My hips hurt, I have heart burn and swollen ankles, I'm constantly getting up to pee, I look like crap, feel pretty tired and emotional. All that said I'm absolutly loving being pregnant and would do it over and over again if I could but hubby is set on only having 2 children

I'm enjoying it so far, but not on days like today. I was up all night with worst case diahorrea, headache, really bad shootin pains in my belly like i've got trapped wind, my temperature is up, then the next thing i'm ditherin. . oh i feel shit today. Rang the midwife, she said it's probably just my ligaments stretchin, as it's what happens around this time. If i'm still feelin shit after, ring them back. I've been perfect up until now, why does it have to be warm outside too? It's awful! Anyway, Yeah i like being pregnant, feeling her move an kick, but not when I'm up all night with extreme D!! Not nice!!

Gatecrashing again. Sorry!

I remember the last few weeks of being pregnant being so MISERABLE. false labour pains, SPD, uncomfortableness, tiredness...

but for some reason I really really miss being pregnant and I can't wait to do it again!

xxx

The only thing keeping me from voting never ever again is that I'm determined to have more than 1 kid (only 2 though!). There's hardly anything that I've enjoyed and I will be much happier when I've an outside baby instead of an inside one. I can't wait to have my body back again so I can do things without feeling dreadful. I hate being physically inhibited in this way and I hate not understanding my body - I've had 29 years of learning about myself only for it all to go out the window with the unpredictability of pregnancy.

Most of the fun stuff has been BnB, aquanatal, stuff that's about chatting and sharing but I can have that without being pregnant. I thought it'd be fun looking pregnant at least, even if I feel like crap on the inside, but no-one notices or cares so no perks there either!

I don't even feel I can gloat about my strength and resilience because I'm rubbish! It just makes me feel weak.

I'm barely to the halfway point, so this may be premature, but I think I'd do it again. I do want a sibling for Gollum.
Maybe I'll pull this thread out of the archives after we all give birth and see if the poll results change? :)
I also want to see how/when/if my body recovers from pregnancy before a final verdict. If these boobs are here to stay, I will not be impressed.

We are having quite a few niggles and its been a real rollercoaster of emotions, but until you can buy a baby from Sainsburys (with free delivery of course) I'm happy to be pregnant!

The only thing i can safely say ive enjoyed in this whole pregnancy lark is feeling my little man move around, i even like getting kicked!!!
Ive not been fussed about putting weight on, but then i always was alittle chubby! Every other aspect, i hate!
Im so ready for him to come! my skin feels so tight cant believe ive still got 8 weeks to go! ........ or 10 if hes bloody late!!!!

The morning sickness I could definitely have lived without, but other than that, being pregnant is an amazing experience!

we have decided not to have anymore children after this pregnancy, im always so ill its not fair on me or the people around me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->