Opinions on iPhone 4!!

Felix26

Trying for our 1st baby!!
Reaction score
I'm renewing my phone contract soon, and considering the Iphone, just have heard mixed reviews so far, so thought I'd find out what you ladies think of it! Also any recommendations on mobiles if u don't have the iPhone? Thanks all

I have the iPhone 4S and I love it. I had the iPhone 4 and then changed to Samsung galaxy S2 and had it 2 days and then ended up changing back to the iPhone. It does everything I need it to do :)

Everyone I know who has the iPhone 5, loved it to begin with, and then after a few months hated it. I recently had my upgrade and chose the Samsung Galaxy S4 and I absolutely love it. My Mum has the iPhone 5 and I'd choose my S4 anyday :) I don't know what I did without it.

I had the iphone 4, broke it and changed to a galaxy s3. It's ok, but i much prefer the iphone.

I have the 5. You should wait! The new iPhone comes out soon!

I had an iPhone 4 and recently upgraded to the iPhone 5 I love iPhones I can't imagine going for a different phone now it has everything! My oh has the galaxy s2 and its not as great as an iPhone IMO ;)

I had an iPhone 4 and recently upgraded to the iPhone 5 I love iPhones I can't imagine going for a different phone now it has everything! My oh has the galaxy s2 and its not as great as an iPhone IMO ;)

I agree :)

Depends what u already have? Is it already a smart phone? Or is it a blackberry? If u don't have a proper smart phone or a blackberry then moving to either Samsung galaxy (which has an android os) or iPhone will always be beneficial to you and u won't look back. If u already have an android phone then the Samsung galaxy will b pretty similar in regards to the os but has a faster processor and better screen resolution (better then the iPhone as well) the iPhone is more user friendly (IMO) and there is new help as they also upgrade ur os easier and look after u if u have older models (they still support the 3GS and have only recently stopped supporting 1 and 2) also there will b a new iPhone coming out but it will cost so if u haven't got the money then settling for the iphone 5 is still pretty good.
IMO tho the choice for a decent phone is either the iPhone or the galaxy s4. That's all down to personal preference. When ur in the shop ask to look and play with both and see which one suits u best

Hth xx

Love iPhone 4, but I really hate the 5. xx

i have the 4s & love it. my sister has the 5 i dont really like it tbh. x

The iPhone 4 isn't as supported come next month - it doesnt have the specs required to run the new firmware released in September.

The 4s and 5 are the same apart from a slightly bigger screen and higher mp camera. That's it. TBH I am still asking myself why I upgraded back then :dohh: there is practically no difference.

If you are looking for a budget iphone, hit the 4s or wait for the new budget version they are rumoured to be releasing approx Sept 10th x

i had the iphone 4s and loved it, then upgraded to the 5 and still love it! best phone i have ever had :p

I have the iPhone 4S and love it. My contract is just about up, but I am going to keep the phone because I don't like that the iPhone 5 has a different plug.

I would go for the 5 if upgrading. I don't know why people say they don't like it, as pp said there isn't that much difference x

I have the iPhone 4S and love it. My contract is just about up, but I am going to keep the phone because I don't like that the iPhone 5 has a different plug.

You can get something to put onto the old plugs etc so you can still use them x

I have the 4S and I love it. My only bother is I can't get free music like I could on the Blackberry :lol:

I have the 4S and I love it. My only bother is I can't get free music like I could on the Blackberry :lol:

I've got an app where I can download unlimited free songs to my phone. It cost £1.49 but its well worth it. It's called free music download its a white music icon with a purple icon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->