Opinions on iPhone 4!!

Nice one, I'll have to search for it!

No probs :) it's a bit confusing at first but I managed to work it out and now I don't even bother with iTunes. Don't think it uses as much memory either. There was a trial version, white icon blue background but you can only download about 15 songs on that x

I would go for the 5 if upgrading. I don't know why people say they don't like it, as pp said there isn't that much difference x
I am baffled at that too, its just a bit longer, same insides :rofl:

I have the iPhone 4S and love it. My contract is just about up, but I am going to keep the phone because I don't like that the iPhone 5 has a different plug.

You can get something to put onto the old plugs etc so you can still use them x

Yeah this is the official adaptor -if you have speaker docks its worth it, but I still havent bought one yet https://store.apple.com/uk/product/MD823ZM/A/lightning-to-30-pin-adapter

I have the iPhone 4 and love it! My hubby has the iPhone 5 but the only thing I prefer on it is the camera quality tbh.

I have the iphone 4 and love it! I recently upgraded from the 3gs and can't imagine having another phone now

Thanks everyone for your replys, defo considering the iPhone now!! Xx

I have the Iphone 5 and love it wouldn't be without it, OH has the IPhone 4S and I'm not as keen as feels so chunky when I have to use his I much prefer the slim design of my 5. Also don't like the galaxy's as not a fan of android.

Just to throw this out there but what about a windows phone? I love mine and my oh who has had a iphone and blackberry much prefers the windows os. The only thing which is rubbish is that their isn't many apps but I don't use them so it doesn't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->