Jean
Sylvie
Nina

And for boys I love
Fyfe
Murdo
Hamish
Hector( can you tell I'm Scottish lol)

What do you think ladies and can you think of any middle names to go with nina as that is only name hubby vaguely likes

Thanks for your help ladies.

Jean- Not keen, as it is an older lady's name with no pretty or modern twist to balance it out for me.
Sylvie - Here's an example of an older name that DOES work as a modern name for me because it's so pretty and unique. I like it.
Nina - Quite nice

Fyfe - I'm not mad about it but it's strong enough and can't be shortened
Murdo - Murder? I'd avoid
Hamish - Ok but not my thing
Hector - I rather like this!

I like Nina and Hector best!

Middle names for Nina:
Nina Cerise
Nina Marie
Nina Josephine
Nina Maxine

Thanks ladies, think nina is now front runner for when we ttc2 I love hector too just need to convince hubby now. X

Jean - not keen as a first name
Sylvie - very cute but prefer Sylvia with this as a nickname maybe Sylvia Jean?
Nina - its ok, not my taste though - I know a girl with this name and her middle name is Carmel which flows nice

Fyfe - not keen sounds like a place name
Murdo - like a cross between Murder or Mungo
Hamish - very, very Scottish sounding personally not keen
Hector - its ok, sounds a bit old fashioned to me though

Thanks for replying, I can see the names are definately not too everyone's taste and the boys names are quite Scottish lol, I think I much prefer old fashioned names compared to modern names though I think they are a lot more elegant and do work with babies and and when they are older too.

Love hamish and hector!! And love nina. We were going to have Angus if LO was a boy.
Hector Angus?! We a,so had alana as a middle name choice? My oh desperately wanted Agnes for our LO, which I really loved but we went with penny. So nina Agnes or nina alana if u want to stay with the Scottish names? My family are mainly Scottish and we have moira, Morag, effy belle, effy Rachel, for female names (to name a few!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->