Opinions on my scan pic?

babytots

Reaction score
What size do you all think my baby looks like? I've had friends say he/she looks more like an 8/9 week baby scan had me dated at 6+6 but I know I'm more the that because it doesn't add up to when I got my first bfp.

With my last 3 pregnancies my babies at this stage had no real shape to them just a blob lol. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 51
I am no expert, but i think that whilst the baby is very clear for a 7 week scan; i think he/she still looks too curved to be a 8/9 week baby. I had a scan a few days ago at nine weeks and bubs looked much straighter with arms and legs more defined. I could be completely wrong, but yes. This looks like a very clear picture of a 7 week pregnancy to me.

What was the CRL? Mine was 2.3cm at nine weeks exactly

it just looks zoomed in to be honest hun. similar to my 7 week scan

Looks similar to my 7 week scan but just zoomed in a lot further!

I am no expert, but i think that whilst the baby is very clear for a 7 week scan; i think he/she still looks too curved to be a 8/9 week baby. I had a scan a few days ago at nine weeks and bubs looked much straighter with arms and legs more defined. I could be completely wrong, but yes. This looks like a very clear picture of a 7 week pregnancy to me.

What was the CRL? Mine was 2.3cm at nine weeks exactly

I was just about to say that the way the baby is formed does not look like the baby is already 8-9 weeks yet.

Mine looked exactly like yours did at 7 weeks, very similar to a prawn! Xxx

Amazing scan pic! But at 8/9 weeks baby wouldnt be so curved! My scan wasnt x

Thanks ladies. I didn't think baby was 8-9 weeks either because he/she still has a tail rather then legs forming and like you all say wouldn't be curved as much.

Seems you are all in agreement that baby is around 7 weeks which is good to hear :) I'm fairly certain of my dates so I knew I couldn't be 5 days out. Baby measured 9.1 by the student sonographer and slightly bigger by the sonographer which on my scan pic is 7 weeks. Think I'll stick with the dates I have til my private scan at 10 weeks.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->