Opinions on test?

Stategirl

Reaction score
I currently am 13dpo. My luteal phase has been 11 the last three mo. Definitely been experiencing some what I consider early signs of pregnancy and did not get my typical spotting 2-4 days before af should have arrived (yesterday 8/2/16). Took a wondfo test yesterday got a faint line and the one this morning is darker. Opinions on if this is good or if you would recommend to keep testing or take a digital before I tell my husband. We are so wanting this and I just want to be sure due to not wanting him to get his hopes up. Opinions on my test pics and what you would do is appreciated.this one was yesterday's and will do a second post for today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 37
Today's test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 13
Those look great. Defo getting darker. Id tell my partner if my lines were that obvious. A digi may be too earlier to show. If u wanted something more definitive try a frer if u have one.

Congratulations xxxx

Thank you all for your responses. It's our first time ttc and my first time ever having anything show on a test so I am so excited but nervous if that makes sense!

Huge congratulations, lovely positives there xx

Definite bfp! I had a faint line (fainter than the ones you've shown) 8 dpo on those same tests and got a 1-2 weeks on CB weeks estimator 10 dpo so I would think you could do one of those in the next day or so! Congrats!!

Thanks kimmylou and vrogers. Think I will do a digital- even though I see the line clear as day I guess seeing the word pregnant would definitely help as dumb as that may sound.

Not dumb at all, it's so amazing to actually see the word pregnant on a test! :)

Yay congratulations!!!!!!! BFP for sure!!!! Wonderful!

It got darker today! Probably take a digital this weekend with weeks estimator when I can sleep in allowing me to maybe hold my per longer. I keep waking up a few hours after I fall asleep and have to pee. Also insomnia last two nights

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
Love the little dance gemmegibs. Looks like what my husband did after I told him last night...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->