opinions please currently 7dpo

lisaaw

Reaction score
Opinions.

4dpo creamy discharge not a lot but it was there
5dpo absolutly starving, slight niggly pain on left side
6dpo period like pains lower abdomen lasted an hour, still starving
7dpo still starving, feel completely drained and nipples are sensitive

Hi Lisa, I'm currently 7 DPO as well.... What exactly do you need help with?

at 7 dpo i felt like my period was already fullblown but that sensation lasted only 20 minutes. it wasnt painful or crampy... just felt like i would feel on my period. cm isnt a real good indicator of pregnancy because i had cm all through my cycles and my pregnancy cm is no different, just lots more of it really. the consistency is not ever the same for me. one minute, its stretchy, the next time i wipe same day its watery and thin. its crazy really. but its the same during my cycles too but as i said, during pregnancy, i just have a TON more.. like you wouldn't believe it. my early pregnancy symptoms were: daily sneezing, daily swollen breasts with no pain, aversion to food i love, milk cravings, horrific bloating and gas, metallic taste in mouth, and i had no cramps whatsoever when i normally have very painful ones between ovulation and period due date. i got my bfp at 8 dpo.

at 7 dpo i felt like my period was already fullblown but that sensation lasted only 20 minutes. it wasnt painful or crampy... just felt like i would feel on my period. cm isnt a real good indicator of pregnancy because i had cm all through my cycles and my pregnancy cm is no different, just lots more of it really. the consistency is not ever the same for me. one minute, its stretchy, the next time i wipe same day its watery and thin. its crazy really. but its the same during my cycles too but as i said, during pregnancy, i just have a TON more.. like you wouldn't believe it. my early pregnancy symptoms were: daily sneezing, daily swollen breasts with no pain, aversion to food i love, milk cravings, horrific bloating and gas, metallic taste in mouth, and i had no cramps whatsoever when i normally have very painful ones between ovulation and period due date. i got my bfp at 8 dpo.

Was your metallic taste consistent? I had the taste of blood today that only lasted a couple seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->