Opinions please! TMI!! Includes possible IB photo

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hello,

We aren't TTC and I'm actually on the contraceptive patch. On my son I never had IB, I was tracking my temperature though with him because we were TTC.

Anyway, I'm on my last week of my patch, I'm due my period some time next week.
I had a shower two days ago and when I dried myself the photo below is what was on the towel. I've had a few spots the next day but nothing major and they were brown. Today I have had nothing but yellow cm around my cervix.

I took a pregnancy test today which was negative but then I know it was probably too early given that the bloody discharge was only 2 days ago and I'm not even due a period for another 7 days. I'd appreciate any opinions !!

https://i67.tinypic.com/35aps8m.jpg

Also, I have been constantly peeing! and my jeans are feeling too snug and I have a lot of pressure in my tummy. I've felt some tiny twingey cramps and very gassy.

Well, IB is generally spotting and rarely light flow. I've not really heard of tissue passing as IB, but hey anything's possible I suppose. If you still had 7 days to go to Af and the discharge was 2 days before that that would put it mighty early for IB. I would say it would be more likely to be late ovulation spotting or similar. Implantation rarely happens at 6dpo and never before then. It takes that long for the cell division to happen and the dividing cells to reach the uterus.

Thanks for your reply. I actually charted my temperature with my son and I implanted at 5dpo with him.
I sent the photo to my friend and she said that's what her IB looked like with her daughter. I hate waiting games lol.

But I also can't guarantee when I ovulated as I'm not tracking anything and we weren't TTC. That's just when my period tracker says I would ovulate approximately.

Thank you for replying anyway. This website was so useful when I was pregnant before and now it seems dead quiet!! X

Well, an implantation dip doesn't prove implantation took place on 5dpo. I'm the most open minded person you'll meet but it simply is a fact that it takes the cell division a minimum of 130 hours to get to implantation capability. 130 hours is after 5dpo. Also it generally takes 5-9 days to reach the uterus. Likely your temp dropped in preparation to implant. The temp drop could have also been just a loll between progesterone surges and have nothing to do with implantation.

In either case I hope you get the outcome you are looking for.

The only time I've ever had spotting mid-cycle was when I had IB at 5DPO with my 4th pregnancy. I had light spotting for about 24 hours, only when I wiped. Started pink, then was brown at the end. I don't tend to spot, and the pg test was a very faint positive 5 days later. It ended up being a chemical, but it was an implantation nonetheless.

Good luck :)

Thank you. Well I had a positive test 6 days after my implantation dip with my son so I guess I'll wait about the same time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->