Opinions please!

SmileyShazza

I'm a mum!
Reaction score
Argh! AF is a little late this month, not sure exactly how much by as last month she played tricks on me and came early. Could be over by as little as a day or as much as four days (approx).

Anyway something told me to do a test when I got home this is the result.....

https://i33.tinypic.com/149ut8h.jpg

Is that what I think it might be? The test line came up pink almost straight about away and is probably about half (or a little more) the strength colourwise than the fixed line.

Opinions ladies?

Well thats a BFP if I ever saw one. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: That's the best line i've seen on a IC! Congrats!!!!!

Oh blimey so my initial thoughts could be right then. I'm not going to get too excited just yet. Might try doing another internet cheapie tomorrow and if it comes out the same I'll go and get a FR test when I get paid on Wednesday.

It's mine and my husbands 1st wedding anniversary on Sunday it would be amazing if we could have a double celebration :)

That's a bfp for sure. My lines on the IC's weren't that strong till I was at least 5/6 weeks preggo! Congrats.

That's awesome!! Great lines and congratulations

thats a goood BFP mine finally looked like that today at 14 dpo before that i got really faint positives on those ICs.... you are definitely pregnant! :happydance: congratulations :)

Wow! That's a great line! Congrats!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->