Opinions please

nona81

A little bit pregnant x
Reaction score
I am about 6/7 dpo and absolutely desperate to poas. I read some posts about using opk as a hpt as the LH and HCG are both detected by the test.

SO I thought, what the heck, I'll do that. It will satisfy my need to poas and doesn't waste the HPT!

I know it will be neg, or is it????

Am I totally crazy or is that a faint pink second line????

I am freaking out.

(and today of all days I can't find my digital camera so this is with my iphone)

HELP!!!!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 10
I'd test again, but I can't pee!!!!

I can see a veeeeeeeeeery faint pink line. but its hard to tell if its evap or real. :S

I only left it 10 mins max whilst I was in the shower and it's defo pink.

hmmm are your opk tests the one where it says : if it shows a line it is a lh surge or is it one of thos opk tests that says : it has to be darker/same shad as control line to be positive?

This ones a bit clearer, my hand wont keep still :wacko:

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
They say that it should be as dark, but I've never had a really dark line even when I'm ovulating.

It's probably a false pos, I shouldn't get too excited I'm sure.

I must have read the same post I have done OPK 12dpo, 13,dpo, 14dpo and today 15dpo the second line is def getting darker each day but the girl on the post never posted her outcome so not sure if it could be pregnancy related or not. Cant get a decent picture kids have been playing with camera and now the batteries are done.

Is the second line darker or as dark as the control line?

I think its too early to tell :( 2ww is a pain. I really hope it is a good sign for you so im sending you lots of babydust.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

It's lighter than the control line but getting darker each day if that makes any sense. I done a HPT today too though that was negative AF supposed to arrive today no sign of it so far. Temps continuing to rise though. I could be just 10dpo just now FF kept changing back and forth between CD18 and CD23 for Ovulation. Didnt have OPKs to check at the time,

I always have a faint line on an opk. I think for it to show pregancy it has to be a pretty dark line.

https://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee497/mandysaccount/?action=view&current=photo.jpg

Boxxee, yours is much clearer than mine. I'm going to wait a few days and try again. I don't want to build myself up anymore. I'll be so disappointed if I get af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->