Opinions pretty please!!

Congrats on your pregnancy hun :) .
Have a happy healthy 9 months , You must be over the moon now you have confirmation :) . xxxxx .

Yes, for sure! Still doesn't feel real, guess it never does until your doctor confirms it, but gosh, sure feels awesome to KNOW that there is a line there!

do u know why its taking a long time to sho positive i had exactly same clearblue results u had twice at 7 and 9 dpo now today 15 dpo i am late but frer tests negative twice. having symptoms though i just want to know am i or arent i it so confusing isnt it when tests all say different things, just wish they invented a re useable test for long term ttc people lol that u can poas as many times as u need to at your own leisure haha...i wish

Now that is a good idea!

NO idea why it took so long to show up, that's never happened to me before. My cycles are usualy to a "T" so I have no idea what happened?

Hello everyone!

Okay, so I tested this morning, today is 10dpo, I just couldn't wait! (we are ttc #3).

At first I thought that I saw a very very very faint line, but then common sense kicked in and I figured my eyes were playing tricks with me. So I left the test on the counter.

Several hours later, I find this, but am wondering if because it's past the 10 minutes if it's invalid?

What do you think, could it be, or is it just wishful thinking??

I WOULD SAY IT IS AN EVAP. GET FIRST RESPONSE THEY ARE THE BEST

Thank you! I am so excited! It's faint, but definately there, so here's to hoping all goes well the next nine months!

I of course used my last test this morning, darker than yesterdays, not by much, but def darker, so that's good.

Going to call my doc today to set up an appointment to confirm it.

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/augp/flowers/028.gif

Not good news....ended up having a spontaneous m/c yesterday.

BFN today (just to check).

Hopefully we'll have some good news soon!

Thanks for all your warm wishes ladies!

Not good news....ended up having a spontaneous m/c yesterday.

BFN today (just to check).

Hopefully we'll have some good news soon!

Thanks for all your warm wishes ladies!

So sorry hun ..... :hugs:

Thank you....hopefully before you know it, I'll be back with a BFP!

So sorry to hear that hun .
Have you seen the doctors to confirm mc . xxxxxx .

Went to the ER yesterday (couldn't get in to see my doc, so they suggested going there) and they did b/w, but I already know I'm not. Had a BFN this morning and am still bleeding, plus, I just feel different.

It's okay though, I'm glad that it happened this soon, and that it's happening on it's own, if this had to happen, it's the best way that it could have gone.

Fingers crossed all goes well next time!

Hey!! i was always told by my doctor... after 10 minutes a line can disappear but a line cant appear soo it has to have been there before which means its positive!! congratulations!! :o) xxxxx

I've just read this whole thread! What a rollercoaster you have been on lovely! I'm so sorry that it ended the way it has, but im sure you'll be back on here before you know it showing us more pictures of a BFP!!

XX

THE IC TEST IS A BFP, the clearblue is a bfp...i would say you are pregnant

I've just read this whole thread! What a rollercoaster you have been on lovely! I'm so sorry that it ended the way it has, but im sure you'll be back on here before you know it showing us more pictures of a BFP!!

XX

Oh you're sweet, thank you for taking the time to read everything.

You summed it up just perfectly, it was totaly an emotional rollercoaster! I was telling DH how it just didn't feel the same as the last two times from the beginning, so perhaps that was my intuition trying to tell me something.

Next time, NO testing before AF is due, that will save a little heartache.

Oh I hope it happens, I'm so very nervous.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->