Opinions pretty please!!

All my evaps are grey (yours is pink) and I had to wait like 20 minutes for them to show up (how long did it take yours?) and all mine disappeared after 5 minutes (Are yours still there?)
I think that's how you can tell....
FX!

Pux, the line showed up within a couple of minutes and is still there, I'll try to take a pic of the test from yesterday afternoon. I am so curious as to what's going on!

Okay, tested again this morning with FMU, still very faint, if anything.

Three pics, first one is from this morning, hope you have your line goggles on! I added an inverted pic, because you can truly see it better.

Third is from yesterday late afternoon (I took three yesterday!).

Attachments

• IMG_5249 (2).JPG
    IMG_5249 (2).JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5249 (3).JPG
    IMG_5249 (3).JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5250 (2).JPG
    IMG_5250 (2).JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 51
Do you really? Not just me right? Thank you! Interesting to see what happens with the first response (going to buy one later on today).

I wonder if it's a good one? Just so weird that it showed up on the clearblue before, then nothing, now again.....weird weird weird!

I see a line on the third one hun , And maybe a faint line on the first , Good luck with your nest test :) . xx .

Thank you....I don't want to get my hopes up (again!), but can't wait to test with one of the other ones.

It looks like a line there, but I would re-test to make sure in a few more days. I hope it's a BFP!!

Weeee I see lines!!!! :D I am so hoping for you.

Thanks ladies....it will be interesting to see what happens! For impatient ol me, this is driving me crazy! lol

Going to buy a couple of First Response tests today, and I'm debating on whether or not I should get a digital (I'm so cheap!), I just hate how the digital ones are only one per package.

bloody heck, u must be spending a fortune on all these tests!!!!

Fingers crossed for ya hun

oh gosh! to say the least! lol

Thankfully the last group are from the dollar store, so they didn't cost much.

Its all worth it though right!

As for the lines I think they are too faint for you to change tests right now. To be honest tests are all different sensitivity and you can get a negative. Considering how light your test was I would retest in the morning with the same type. Dollar store tests are one of the best btw

I was wondering about that....if it would even show up on another test yet, because they are soooo faint.

I did three tests yesterday (hehe) and then one this morning, so I'm all out now. I'll go to the dollar store again, and once I get a firm positive, I'll switch over.

Thanks for the advice! I was also wondering how accurate the dollar store tests were, good to know.

Okay, I'm bad. DH just got home a little while ago with a First Response test....I waited, oh, maybe 2 mins before running upstairs to try one, yes, bad, I know!

Here's the result (two pics, but same test).....

Attachments

• IMG_5257 (2).jpg
    IMG_5257 (2).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5258 (2).jpg
    IMG_5258 (2).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 56
Hey there preggie lady!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I think it's okay to believe those ones right?

Will test with FMU tomorrow morning!

Congrats on your pregnancy hun :) .
Have a happy healthy 9 months , You must be over the moon now you have confirmation :) . xxxxx .

well done!!!!

Congrats!!! Thats no EVAP!!! :bfp:!!!!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Step away from the tests :rofl: Second thoughts dont!! I like seeing the happy :bfp:'s

do u know why its taking a long time to sho positive i had exactly same clearblue results u had twice at 7 and 9 dpo now today 15 dpo i am late but frer tests negative twice. having symptoms though i just want to know am i or arent i it so confusing isnt it when tests all say different things, just wish they invented a re useable test for long term ttc people lol that u can poas as many times as u need to at your own leisure haha...i wish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->