Opinions pretty please!!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

The last clearblue test that I took was negative, I couldn't see a line at all, and then I took a first response and it too was negative :(

So I headed over to the dollar store, picked a few of their tests up and will continue to test every other day until AF arrives (still not here).

:D I am curious! I hope you do it with fmu :D Let us know. I will check back 2morrow :D

Staying tuned for your retest, fingers tightly crossed for you xx

You ladies are so great!

Unfortunately it was a clear negative, so now I'm wondering where the heck AF is!? Guess my cycles are still out of whack from going off of the pill, but I honestly thought they were normal.

Just want AF to arrive so that we can move onto the next cycle! I had some cramping mid week, figured that was a sure sign that AF was going to make an appearance, now nothing! Bet she'll show up when I'm least expecting it! lol This is all just so weird for me, since I've always had regular cycles, even after going off the pill and prior to being on the pill.

Not even a faint line? Darn im sorry hun. Heres hoping AF shows!

oh so sorry to hear you got another negative hun. hope that the :witch: arrives soon or you get a :bfp: x

Nope, not a thing at all :(

So fingers crossed that AF shows up quickly, so that we can move on!

Thanks for your support ladies! I'll keep you posted!

Nope, not a thing at all :(

So fingers crossed that AF shows up quickly, so that we can move on!

Thanks for your support ladies! I'll keep you posted!

hi, i know how u feel, i'm 8 days late 2day, always regular never been late, i've tested 4 times over the last week and they've all been :bfn: last time i tested was two days ago!!! has any1 ever had :bfn: then actually got a :bfp: when there :witch: has been this late? (8days) :hug:

Hmm I heard of people going alittle farther in pregnancy and still get negatives when in fact they were pregnant. Very rare but you never know

Ok, so still no AF, when do you think I should go to see my doctor? How long should I wait for AF to arrive before calling? I'm now 17dpo

Always, I was what seemed to be 20 DPO and :bfn: went and got blood work done and it say no so they put me on Provera to bring on AF. I am on CD 69 today and still taking medicine to bring on :witch: hope you get an answer soon.

Okay, good to know, thank you. I'll wait til mid week or so and then make a decision if AF still hasn't arrived

I've deleted this post twice now, but am going for it....I know no one can tell me for sure that there is anything there, but I've been on this computer looking at this pic for an hour now lol

I need opinions please! Could be nothing, could be an evap line, could be a faint positive, as always, VERY very very faint....whatever you think, please let me know. The last few I took before today I never got anything.

FMU will hopefully give me a better answer!

(black lines are pen)

Attachments

• IMG_5238 (5).JPG
    IMG_5238 (5).JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5238 (7).JPG
    IMG_5238 (7).JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5238 (6).JPG
    IMG_5238 (6).JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 54
Ok I might just have line eyes because I see lines on mine but I do see faint lines on yours and my evaps were not that thick or pink. When did you notice the lines? and how long did you hold your pee before taking the tests? Oh and are those $ store tests?

I didn't hold it, I just decided to try, since I hadn't tested this morning, that was around mid afternoon. The lines showed up within a few minutes.

Yup, those are dollar store tests, I've found a few pics in the BFN thread, when people have used those and gotten evap lines, so I am wondering if that's what it is.

Thanks for your input!

Looks like a faint positive , Very faint but is visable hun .
I dont know allot about evaps ... But from what i have read on here , They seem less colourless and allot thinner ! . Normally allso after time limit or they vanish after time limit .
Looks like you could be getting ur bfp after all hun .
Fingers crossed for you . xx .

Thank you for your input mummymadness

I honestly don't know what to think! I feel like I'm losing my mind! Still no AF, I did do another test and again, another line, I'll have to try to get a pic of it. It's still VERY faint, but there's something there.

Wonder what FMU will show? Hope I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing! What an emotional rollercoaster ride!

Good luck tomorrow!!

I can see something!!

I think I have a EVAP. Its on my journo, also loads of evaps on the BFN thread that pux had.

I went skimming through the BFNs quickly, looks like it's questionable, kind of along the same lines as some of the ones in there. I dunno.....

I'm going to head over to your journal now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->